Part five- Marshall

I must be fucking crazy, I am usually 150% down with this no feelings and no relationshit kind of hookup and ten months ago I was rubbing my hands together at the thought of fucking this hot woman every so often and walking away guilt free after, now I find myself in an unfamilar place and trying to coax Daisy into catching up with the same feelings I've caught, normally my running shoes would have been on and I would have off by now.

I was the runner not the long term lover but I couldn't deny it any more, not too myself anyway.
I think I might be in love with Daisy, it's fucking stupid because our worlds are miles and miles apart, could you imagine me, Marshall Mathers, Earl of Warwick, over her father's dead body I would guess.

I pretend I'm watching the sports while she makes a phone call back to the UK I'm guessing, when she finishes with her call she's different, her mood changes and she seems anxious, I glance up at her from my pillow and smile warmly trying to give her some peace, she climbs over my body and settles in between my legs with her head settling just below my pecs, her arms round my side's and she holds on for dear life.

"D! You have your schedule for the next few weeks?"
I ask softly keen to make plans for our next meet up,
"I can't wait six weeks again baby!"

I feel her head nod against my stomach and without moving much she reaches over and grabs her phone placing it on my chest, I reach for mine and go through hers looking to try and match up any dates, I see she's attending a charity gala with her parents in New York in three weeks and wonder if she'll be able to get away for a few hours.

I find an entry for this coming Friday about meeting someone called Rohan Montgomery, fucker sounds posh and I'm willing to bet one of the men her dad is trying to force on her, when it comes to her dad Daisy won't hear a bad word against him although I've heard first hand the shitty terrible things he says to her, the way the bastard makes her feel unworthy of his love and attention, she's a trophy to him, something beautiful to be auctioned off to the highest bidder to secure his place in history and that the wealth and everything attributed to his family name stays in house. She's not mentioned this Rohan and I feel my body recoil with possesiveness.
Daisy loves the fucked up old man, I know about bad dads and I thought mine was a cunt but the current Earl of Warwick took cuntery to a new fucking level.
I've even seen bruises on her arms where he's grabbed her and hurt her when she's tried to walk away from him before..

"How about New York D?"
she looks at me and smirks
"My father will be in town too!"

"I know! But it'll make it so much hotter knowing I'm fucking his girl right under his nose"

She giggles and scratches her nails down my side
"Bad, dirty boy, count me in. Lets get together on the Friday though, I don't want you anywhere near the gala and he's not flying in till Saturday morning."

I agree and plot it in her phone under business lunch with Emma M, I am however smarting at the not wanting me anywhere near the gala comment. She doesn't need to make me feel not good enough for her and it makes me feel vulnerable for a second till I remember I own a set of balls and man up.

"I didn't mean anything by that Marshall!"
she says quietly, kissing and stroking my chest, without me mentioning that her comment had hurt me.

"about what?" I reply confused.

"about you being anywhere near the gala, its just I know how my father will be and he'll be showing me off like a brood mare and I don't want you of all people to bear witness to that!"

I lie and tell her I didn't think anything of it but glad that she cleared it up and I could stop being a pussy about it.
Needing to feel manly again I make a suggestion.

"Now Lady Greville I do believe I owe you an orgasm for your sterling efforts in the shower earlier" I put on my fake posh British accent and she laughs against my stomach making my dick stir again.

"Mars, you owe me big time, now get to it soldier" she laughs commanding me, I flip her over onto her back and so begins a sleepless night of pleasuring my lady.

I really fucking like her.