Part eighteen- Marshall *contains sex*

I've slept like a baby for about four hours and now I'm wide awake, glancing at the clock I see it's 4.30am and I want Daisy to wake up, I'm surprised by how fucking cool I'm feeling about her being here in my bed, It's only ever had me and my girls in it, all four of us occasionally watching a movie in here and falling asleep, or if they had nightmares when they were younger I'd wake up to find one of them tucked up neatly beside me.

But it felt like she fit like she belonged, this witch laying next to me, she'd bewitched me and now she'd bewitched my bed, not to mention the effect she'd had on my children, Daisy was definitely witchy.
I poked her in the side gently but she didn't move, I sighed impatiently, I was going to have to wake her up, a tiny piece of exposed skin on her hip gave me the perfect opportunity to touch her, I rubbed her soft, hot skin gently and eventually she moved away from my side and rolled onto her back giving me perfect access to everything I wanted, I looked her over while she peacefully slept on wondering where to begin.

I laughed at my fucking creepy self laying here perving over the girl sleeping in my bed. I'd be worried if I didn't already know that she was going to love the plan I'd come up with in my fucked up head.

I stopped chuckling to myself and moved over her slowly careful now not to wake her up, I took the edge of her vest gently and pushed it up until her perfect tits were exposed to me, she didn't move an inch. I moved over her a little and gently brushed my bearded cheek over her nipples, one at a time they hardened and puckered under my skilful touch, she stirred and sighed. I kept still until her soft breathing indicated she was still out.

My dick hardened in my boxers and I palmed it lightly, easing some of the tension building in my body, I looked down at the exposed trunk of her body and starting kissing her under her tits and moving down to her belly button, I then followed that trail back up raking my beard softly against her skin, my fingers lightly scratched along the edge of the tiny shorts she wore, her body began to react to me, her cheeks flushed and involuntarily her legs opened granting me a space to lay carefully down between them.

She moaned lightly in her sleep one of her hands moved up to stroke her tits, I felt like a horny old devil waiting for her to wake up, as I laid down fully on the bed between her legs my dick rubbed in the right way against the mattress and my eyes rolled back in ecstasy.
I reached down and moved my junk around so that didn't happen again, settling back down, I started kissing around her belly button, licking and sucking the skin on her stomach, I pulled her shorts down an inch, not enough to see anything but I bared more skin and sucked lower down on her, one of my hands moving up to stroke and tickle her nipples, She squirmed beneath me and I could smell how turned on she was, I moved slowly up her body taking each nipple one by one into my mouth and sucked firmly on them and then I bit them lightly, I felt her body heaving under me, her hips gyrated and she moaned starting to wake up.
I hovered above her face, when she suddenly opened her eyes I attacked her lips with mine our tongues mingling together, I pulled my groin away from hers and groaned at the loss of her heat.
I continued kissing her hard and passionately, she matched me evenly stride for stride, I pulled the top of her shorts down with one hand and continued to ease them down till I managed to get one leg free and she could spread her legs wider for me, with one hand I held both of her hands above her head, my other hand pushed my boxers down my thighs until my dick was free, Without even touching her I knew she was wet enough for me to enter her without hurting her, I lined myself up with her entrance and sank slowly and deeply inside her, inch by inch and it was pure fucking magic, she was absolutely soaking, her pussy grasped at me trying to pull me in further but I was determined to have her the way I wanted.
I stopped kissing her and looked down at my dick buried deep inside of her, I kept still not moving at all, she cried out my name and begged me to move, but I didn't instead I let my free hand leisurely wander down her naked torso stopping to caress her tits for a second, before moving down further stroking her body slowly, when I couldn't stand it any longer, I moved my hips slowly, dragging my dick out of her slowly all the way and pushing it back in slowly inch by inch.

Daisy was going crazy beneath me, I still had both of her hands in one of mine and she half struggled to try and free them, I moved my free hand to her clit and rubbed her lightly and slowly there in time with my hips lazily thrusting in and out of her, I looked into her eyes and smiled, I couldn't believe how much fucking control I had over my own body, normally Mr five pump chump would have reared his ugly head by now but not this time, I was controlling myself and it felt so good, the pleasure made my toes curl, my entire body felt like my dick, I tingled all over.

Daisy looked deeply into my eyes, her lovely face had a light sheen of sweat on it, as I deliberately moved my hips even slower she closed her eyes and shuddered, opening them again she panted heavily, I released one of her hands and catching onto the game she raked her finger nails firmly down my chest and back up again, she moved her hips slowly meeting me for every drawn out movement I made "you're torturing me Marshall" she managed to gasp out, her breathing thick and fast, "Hmmm it feels so good though baby" I whispered into her ear, Daisy smiles and nods.
I'm getting to the point where my dick is about to take control of my body and mind so I go with it picking up the pace I thrust harder inside her, the sounds of our wet bodies slapping together nearly as loud as mine and Daisy's panting and breathing.

My free hand rubs her clit harder now and her body bucks underneath mine, I let her other hand go and she surprises me by grabbing a tit with it and playing with it roughly, I lean over and kiss the hand she's using

"Be careful with that, it's mine"

she moans out my name as my dick fully takes over and I'm just here for the ride now, I pound into her faster, I can feel her orgasm building as is my own, Suddenly she screams and the lower half of her body spasms beneath me causing my dick to erupt violently inside her, I feel it all over, no words form just noises come from my mouth, My body goes limp and I sit up still inside her, feeling her walls pulsating all around my dick, causing it to twitch it's so sensitive, she has crazy hair, body sweaty and red, but she's never looked more beautiful to me.

"Holy fuck Marshall, where did that come from? That felt amazing baby" she smiles as she caresses my side's gently.

"That came from loving you so much Daisy!" I lean forward kissing her lips softly, leaning back up I pull my soaking dick from her and tell her not to move.
I clean myself quickly in the bathroom and run a cloth under the warm water and take it back to her, she hasn't moved, still trying to breathe normally, I gently clean her up, looking at her face, we smile at one another and I feel dead tired suddenly, she pulls me back down between her legs, my head resting on her stomach.
I wrap my arms round her torso and let the gentle movements of her breathing lull me into slumber, as I drift off I hear her

"I love you."

I was inspired by seeing Eminem twice this weekend