Ex-Factor *Shakeria*

Part ✌🏿 to THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS.! Enjoy!

It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it hard

"Really, August! Again with this bullshit? I said entering the living room, the latest shaderoom post in hand.

August smacks his teeth, stretched out on the living room sofa, his eyes never leaving the flat screen in front of him. "What the fuck now, Shakeria?"!he asked annoyance in his tone. I stood in front of his lazy figure, blocking the tv.

"That, the fuck now." I yelled throwing my phone on his chest.

"Really? You believe this shit

"Really? You believe this shit." He said smacking his teeth, tossing my phone back on the sofa.

"August,  you aren't giving me reason not to

"August, you aren't giving me reason not to." I said. I'm tired, I'm hurt, I'm done.

Loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars

"I don't even know this girl, Shakeria." He said, his eyes still glued to the tv.

"You sure? She sure looks like the girl whose pictures I found in your phone a few months ago." I snapped.

"You think you know everything, why you come to me with this bullshit Shakeria, I'm tired of hearing your fucking mouth all the time, all you do is bitch and complain about everything, get off a nigga back." He yelled.

"Fine...just know I can't do this anymore, you told me you'd change, you told me this time would be different. I'm done August." I turned on my heel, my shoes clicking against the hardwood floors. August sat up quickly calling out my name, I stopped in my tracks turning to face him from the landing of the stairs.

"Shakeria...I never wanted this for us."

"Then what did you want August? Who did you want?" I asked.

Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
No one loves you more than me
And no one ever will