Enough

This is my favorite song right now, its by Emeli Sande &I've wanted to write an imagine based on it for awhile so here it is, Enough.   ENJOY! !:

"I gotta go to the studio." August stated as he rolled off the bed.  He quickly picked up his clothes from the floor, and rushed to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I laid there in our bed feeling cold and exposed. You'd think I'd be used to this disappearing act he'd pull after sex, but it just hurts more every time.

He exited the bathroom looking fully dressed and refreshed. I sat up in bed, pulling the sheets up around my naked body.

"When will you be back?" I asked quietly fiddling with my fingers.

August remained quiet still gathering his stuff. I dropped my hands in defeat with a soft sigh.

"Later." he replied finally, walking out the door.

The door closed gently behind him, I sat in the silent room listening to his footsteps as they disappeared down the hallway.

I would run, and drop it all make impossible seem easy. I can jump however high if it takes for you to see me. I'm all you ever needed, why won't you believe it?

I felt lump forming in my throat as my eyes bubbled over with tears.

He was so cold, so distant.  We barely talked and when we did it was short... He never looks at me, he barely touches me. He acts like he hates me.

It wasn't always like this,  we were happy once.  We were in love,but that was six months ago...

Cause I’d make you happy, I promise. Yeah, I could be anything you wanted.

Six months ago, I was six months pregnant.  August was ecstatic, he was buying clothes and toys, we'd begun picking out names. We settled on Anthony for our little boy..

A few days before I entered my third trimester, I'd decided to finish getting his nursery ready, August had begged me not to drive that day, he said to wait until later when he got home, but I insisted.  'I'll just go now, to beat the traffic,August. '

I should've listened to him, I shouldn't have been so stubborn..

On my way home, I was hit head on by a drunk driver. Fortunately, I made it out alive, but my little Anthony didn't.

At first he was so happy I was alive,  but then he grew to resent me for the choice I made. August was devastated and he blamed me for what happened to Anthony, hell, I blame myself.

If I had waited for him I wouldn't be in this situation,  we'd be happy, with our newborn baby boy, I wouldn't feel shut out by the man I love.

I clenched my fists grabbing handfuls of the sheets as my sobs grew louder. I pulled my knees up to my chin, releasing the sheets to wrap them around my legs. 

Sick in love dreaming of running out to Vegas. We won't fight if you don't like anything I’ll change it. I'm all you ever needed why wont you believe it?

Ever since then , he hasn't been the same. The closer and closer we get to Anthony's due date the more withdrawn he's become.

I've felt so guilty, looking into his eyes seeing his spirit broken. He's miserable and seeing me everyday, reminding him of the life he could've had is torturing him.

We were supposed to be engaged by now. He was going to propose, I found the ring months ago..I thought maybe, he was ready to move on and forgive me. I've been waiting for months, but nothing. He changed his mind.