Rocket

I don't personally think I'm every good at freaky imagines but I will try. This one is my practice,  let me know if you like it. Queenie yours is next!

I felt my thighs quaking with anticipation. Walking up to a blindfolded August, I relieved myself of the black silk robe, leaving me in the matching black lace bra and pantie set. As I got closer, I could see the sly smirk playing on his lips.Getting closer to the bed, I stopped short in front of him, taking in his vulnerable state. He was fully clothed, but right now, he looked so naked. He made the mistake of lettinng me take control tonight, and I was going so very slow, teasing him. Sitting on edge,  I watched how his fingers had started to dig into his legs, to keep from reaching out and taking me right there. He was licking his lips as if he could already taste me on his tongue. I couldn't see his eyes but I knew they had turned that irresistible dark brown, that only meant one thing. Lust. He wanted to devour me, but I was going to make him wait a little longer.

Let me sit this ass on you. Show you how I feel.

I placed both hands on his broad shoulders, giving them a slight squeeze as I straddled him.  I rolled my hips against his, making sure he could feel my hot sex against his already hard member. This earned a soft moan to escape August's lips. I bit my lip trying to contain myself, I slowly removed the blindfold, revealing to him my scantily clad body.

Let me take this off. Will you watch me? That's mass appeal. Don't take your eyes. Don't take your eyes off it. Watch it, babe.

"Damn baby." he said his dark eyes scanning me up and down. I smiled, rolling my hips again causing him to throw his head back with another moan. I got up, stepping away from him. I stared into his eyes as I slowly unhooked my bra.

His sly smirk played on his lips again. He clenched his jaw, sitting on his hands. I was driving him crazy. His eyes never left my body as I slowly trailed my hands around my breasts. I shuddered feeling the cold air hit my newly exposed skin causing my nipples to harden instantly. My fingers danced along them, moaning Augusts' name.

Still sitting on the edge of the bed, Augusts' legs jumped up and down, he was growing more and more impatient by the second.

If you like you can touch it, baby. Do you, do you wanna touch it, baby? Grab a hold, Don't let go. Let me know. That you ready. I just wanna, show you now. Slow it down. Go around.

"Do you wanna touch me baby?" I asked, letting my hands drop to my sides.

He nodded fiercely never taking his eyes off mine. His eager hands reached out to my waist pulling me closer to him, In one swift motion he'd captured my left breast into his mouth, His tongue swirled around my nipple, nibbling slightly. A loud moan escaped my lips, I reached for the hem of his shirt, breaking our contact momentarily, I quickly pulled it over his head disgarding it somewhere on the floor. His lips hungrily attached back to my tender nipple this time, moving to right.

My hands caressed his neck moving my fingers to his hair to massage his scalp. I threw my head back, biting my lip to stifle my moans. My eyes shot open as I felt Augusts' hands rubbing me through my panties. He pulled them to the side exposing my wet sex to him. His long fingers slicked through my folds, causing another moan to fall from my lips, I clamped my eyes shut above him, trying my hardest to get back control of this situation.

"I got you this wet bae?" he asked his thumb pressing down on my throbbing cl*t. I shuddered against his touch, biting my lip hard enough to break the skin. I tried to push away from him, only to have him grab my hips. He stood up from the bed, capturing my parted lips in a kiss. Our tongues fought each other trying to proclaim dominance. He turned me toward the bed and gently laid me down, our lips never parting. His large hands roamed my body stopping at my lace panties. Breaking our kiss, August slid down my body getting on his knees. He grabbed both ends of the lace material and pulled them apart causing a gasp to shoot out of my mouth.  My chest heaved up and down in anticipation as he threw the tattered material to the floor, his fingers found my wet folds again. He slid his fingers up and down before finally pushing them into me.