MINE. ¤Requested Mica¤

Okay so don't hate me, I've been really busy. School and work don't mix, my black ass is tired. So it's been awhile and I've been wanting to update but I haven't had much inspiration and I don't like to do BS chapters, I like to take my time, so I've been racking my brain for a week now, trying to figure out what to write, but I finally did it, here's what I came up with.

I've been watching for the signs, Took a trip to clear my mind. Now I'm even more lost. And you're still so fine, oh my oh my.

I pulled my suitcase up the steps with a huff. Pushing back the loose strings of hair that had fallen in my eyes.

"You need some help ma'm?" the cabbie called from the curb.

"Im okay." I said with a small smile. He shrugged his shoulders, turining around to walk back to his car.

I pulled my large suitcase up the last step, taking a deep breath. I reached into my purse pulling out my keys. Turning the lock I reached for the handle only to have the door swing open, revealing a remorseful August.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag. I pushed him away as I walked through the doorframe.

"You were supposed to pick me up from the airport." I said turning to look at him.

"I know..Baby I'm sorry." he said quietly. taking the suitcase handle from my hand.

"So why didn't you?" I asked still aggitated.

"I overslept. I was working late last night, then I had to pick Jay up from by Moms, and I had every intention on picking you up this morning." he said walking up th steps with my bag inhand. I sighed turning to follow him.

"I had to take a cab, I waited for hours, you should've called me."

"I just woke up." he said walking into our bedroom.

"Whatever August." I rolled my eyes again, taking off my shoes. I started to strip down walking to our walk-in closet.

"You mad at me?" he asked quietly, leaning on the closet doorframe.

"No." I said shortly, taking off my pants, leaving me in my bra and panties. I unzipped my bag and started to unpack.

He sighed, putting his head down. "So, did you think about it?" he asked still looking at the floor.

I sighed, still rummaging through the drawers. "Yeah, I thought about it."

I thought about it the whole time I was away, It was the reason why I left. As much as I didn't want to leave my little girl, I needed time, to think and breath. He was asking me to marry him, I love him. I do, I just don't know if he's ready for something this big. I thought going back to my hometown would help me make my decison but I'm just more confused than when I left.

"And?" he asked.

"Uh..I..I still don't know." I said looking up at him.

He clenched his jaw, dissappointment evident on his face.

"I'm sorry August, I thought this trip would make everything clear, but I'm still unsure."

"Don't you love me Mica, don't I make you happy? Why won't you take this step with me?"

"I..don't know if I trust you August. " I mumbled closing the drawer.

August sighed in frustration, "I made a mistake, Mica. You know she meant nothing to me. It was one time, six months ago, it'll never happen again, baby, I love you Mica." He pleaded.

"I love you, and I've forgiven you for what you did, but I can't trust you anymore. I was here, nine months pregnant with your baby and you was out there fucking some thot bitch. I'm sorry but, I can't forget that."