You Belong With Me ¤Requested Shakeria¤

You're on the phone with your girlfriend-she's upset, She's going off about something that you said. 'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

"Grrrrr." I grunted loudly into my pillow. It was 2 am and all I wanted to do was sleep, but from the heavy banging at my door, seems like that won't be happening.

I pulled myself groggily from my warm bed and onto my feet. Still half asleep I guided myself to the door.

The loud banging still continued as I approached. "What the fuck?" I yelled throwing the door open, squinting at the tall fuzzy figure that stood before me.

"Did I wake you? " a familiar apologetic voice rang through my ears. I wiped my eyes quickly, finally coming to my senses.

"August?" I asked, squinting my eyes against the bright light beaming from my porch.

He sighed heavily looking down. My gaze followed his, seeing two duffle bags at his feet.

"She put you out again?" I asked, slightly agitated that he kept letting her put him out of his own house.

"Nah.. I left." He grabbed his bags from the floor and proceeded inside.

"Why?" I asked, it wasn't that I didn't want him there, I love having August over, I've actually missed him. Ever since their last episode, his so-called girlfriend decided he didn't need to be friends with me anymore. She's convinced I'm trying to steal him away from her...I'm not....I think.

I love August, sometimes more than a friend, but it's obvious he just wants to be friends. Me and August been kicking it since the sandbox , so naturally he ignored her demands to cut me off, only sneaking around to see me when he could and lately it wasn't much...

"She..cheated on me." He said quietly, obviously still hurt by her betrayal.

And she'll never know your story like I do.

"Oh, Auggie." I said sadly. The nerve of that bitch! August treated her like a queen, and this is the thanks he gets?

"Look, give me five minutes and I'll be infront that bitch door." I said tying my hair up, "She 'bout to get 'ha skinny ass dragged." I said looking for my shoes.

"Nah. Chill. She ain't even worth it." he smacked his teeth, taking a seat on the couch and throwing his feet up on the coffee table.

August was never like this, Usually he'd be angry, but he's withdrawn. Last time I saw him like this was when Mel died.

August only trusted few, and when he's hurt by someone he trusts, he doesn't know how to deal.

"Aug, dont start that again, You know I hate seeing you like this." I said moving to sit next to him.

"I thought....Fuck, Ion know what I thought. I just wanted her to be the one." he said softly staring at the T.V screen.

Ouch.

That hurt. I guess I always thought maybe we'd end up together, but that just confirmed it..I'm obviously not what he wants.

'Cause she wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers.Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

"There's other fish in the see." I said quietly, not knowing if I were talking to him or myself. "If she can't see how great a guy you are, then that bitch doesn't deserve you, Auggie." I said stroking his jaw with the back of my fingers.

He smiled against my hand, grabbing it and pushing it against his lips for a kiss.

God, his lips, excuse me while I cry on the inside. Fucking friendzone.