Amnesia *Vivian'a*

I feel so loved right now. Thank you so much for reading this book, I love you all.

August POV

Keeps coming closer, I don't but she thinks I know her. Beautiful smile with those sad eyes. That was my type? Amnesia, that's over.

"August..it was a mistake...I don't care about him..I NEVER meant to hurt you baby." Vivian'a pleaded from our bedside. Her voice strained from crying, her eyes bloodshot red.

I remained quiet, the initial shock and disgust had worn off, now I was just numb.

"You cheated on me." I repeated, her words just background noise to my thoughts, I'd stopped listening ages ago.

"I love you, August." She whispered, her voice desperate.

I shook my head, "That's not true, I don't believe you." I said unable to reciprocate these feelings. I could no longer feel for her.

I can see you breathing, girl, it's colder- I can see you need me but I don't care.

Vivian'a scooted closer to me, her cold hands brushing over my clenched fists. I snatched my hands away quickly, startling her. Sensing my irritation she placed her hands back in her lap. She looked down nervously, her eyes trained on her thumbs as she turned them over one another. Fresh tears started to roll off her cheeks, her chest heaving with sobs.

A small part of me still wanted to comfort her, forgive her and tell her everything was alright, but a bigger part wanted her to suffer, wanted her to hurt for hurting me.

My whole memory of me in love's gone so far from me, girl, It's not fair. I could feel it almost starts to change but, then it hurts too much, that's when it starts to fade.

"I trusted you Vivian, how could you hurt a nigga like that? I fucking loved you." I said suddenly enraged by her tears, how dare she try to make me feel sorry for her? She fucked up. I shouldn't have to want to make her feel better. She did it to herself.

"Loved?" She asked looking back up at me, desperately searching my face for some sort of remorse.

I ignored her question, shaking my head once more. I shifted in bed, pushing down from my seated position to lay on my back.

"When you wake up tomorrow, I'll be gone." I said turning my back to her.

"August please.." she whispered, touching my shoulder.

"You're not the person I was in love with anymore, Vivian'a. I'm not going to stay here wasting my time with you." I said snatching my shoulder out of her grasp.

If it was true, if it was you. Don't you think, don't you think I would know?

"It's still me, I'm still here Aug, just...let me prove it to you." She cried beside me, feeling the bed dip, her arm was instantly wrapped around my torso, her lips pressed against my neck, leaving small wet kisses. I rolled my eyes slightly, her actions doing the opposite of what she hoped they'd do.

"Vivian stop. You're embarrassing yourself. " I said trying to nudge her off, but she wouldn't budge.

"August, please, I'll do anything. Anything to make it up to you. I love you, please just stay."

Her hands traveled down from my stomach, falling into the waistband of my sweats. I closed my eyes trying to resist her touch, surprisingly, this was working.

It's fucked up because I should've been disgusted, I should've told her no. She still was the woman who betrayed me, someone I couldn't trust anymore.