I Knew You Were Trouble

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.....

"August,  how could you? .. I thought....I thought you loved me." I stammered looking into the eyes of the unapologetic orbs infront of me.

"I do, baby. I do." he said moving closer to me. "She means nothing to me." His lips connected with my forehead with a soft kiss and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"You cheated. " I whispered, tears falling from my face.

"I'm sorry." he said softly against my skin, sending wonderful chills down my spine.  I shuddered against his touch, letting him pull me in.

"No, no. Stop." I said trying to resist but my voice failed me. 

"Let me make it up to you." His soft lips still grazing my skin.

"August...please, just, I can't..I can't keep letting you do this to me." I cried,  my eyes burned with hot tears as they slowly rolled down my cheeks.

"I love you." he stated,  his voice making my knees weak. I clutched on to the fabric of his shirt steadying myself. "Give me another chance." he begged.

I slowly raised my eyes to meet his, his brown irises sparkling with sincerity. My heart galloped out if my chest and my brain screamed to walk away.

I was leaping head first into his arms again, and everything I knew about his past, flashed through my mind begging me to walk away, but no prior knowledge could save me from this fall. I was head over heels and he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

His hands slid down my thighs,  sending electric currents through my body. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to shield my moans.

"Say you'll forgive me." he said grabbing my hips and pressing me closer to his.

"I can't. "

"Say you love me." he said moving to capture my lips in a sweet kiss.

"...I love you." I hesitated, trying to keep my poker face.

"Then say you'll forgive me." he said again this time lifting me up, so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

I said nothing, only taking his lips in mine again for a heated kiss. He bit my bottom lip in frustration. 

He groaned underneath me, cupping my ass and sliding me up and down his bulge.

"Say it." He grunted into my lips. 

"August..you hurt me." I shook my head, all of those previous emotions flooding right back to me. "I can't. " I put my legs down, settling on the floor.

August growled frustrated, he turned his back with tense shoulders. His fist flew up connecting with the dry wall.  I jumped at his sudden fit of rage. Although it was something I'd seen before.  August always acted out when he didn't get his way, and now was no different.

"August,  STOP!" I yelled watching him tear up my small apartment in his outrage. 

"Why? " he started. "Why won't you fucking forgive me?! Huh? I fucked up, aight! I'm fucking sorry,  you know I love you. Just..FUCK!" He continued knocking over my lamp.

"August p-please calm down." I said softly throwing my hands up in surrender. 

He paced back and forth for awhile, before disappearing behind my bedroom door momentarily and exiting with his jacket in hand.

"August, where are you going?" I asked letting my eyes follow his fleeting figure. 

"I'm leaving." he said continuing to walk past me.

"But where are you going? " I screamed behind him. He didn't reply only slamming the door behind him. "August!? AUGUST! !?!" I screamed to no avail.

¤¤¤¤

I think--I think when it's all over,It just comes back in flashes, you know? It's like a kaleidoscope of memories. It just all comes back. But he never does. I think part of me knew the second I saw him that this would happen. It's not really anything he said or anything he did,It was the feeling that came along with it. And the crazy thing is I don't know if I'm ever gonna feel that way again. But I don't know if I should. I knew his world moved too fast and burned too bright. But I just thought, how can the devil be pulling you toward someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you? Maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess I just lost my balance. I think that the worst part of it all wasn't losing him.It was losing me.

...

......

..

...

....

.....

.....

....

.....

.....

........

....

.......

.....

........

......

I don't know who many days I sat there waiting for him to return. My hair disheveled,  my eyes sore from staring at the door. My body ached and my bones weak from fatigue.

He'd left and he wasn't coming back. My heart beat slowed everytime I thought of the last time I saw him. "Come back." the words escaped my lips in a dry gurgled cry as if he could hear me. "I forgive you." I whispered to nothing. 

How could he leave me like this? No call, no nothing,  just tortuous silence echoed through my empty rage wrecked apartment.   

I wasn't myself anymore,  just a hallow shell of who I used to be. He gave me my light, he was my light and when he left he took my light away. Everything's dark and cold anf nothing seems real.  My heart is breaking piece by piece the longer he's gone. 

Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground...

In the wee hours of the morning, day seven of his disappearance. I opened my eyes in the dark room seeing a figure approach my bed.

I screamed,  jumping up quickly. His hand flew over my mouth, and my bedside lamp clicked on.

I ceased my screaming taking in the vision infront of me. He removed his hand with a slick smirk.

"August?" I whispered, my tired red eyes filling again with tears. "Where..? Why..? How..? " I started my mind racing, unable to finish a complete thought.  I was relieved that he was okay, and fucking pissed that he'd left me here alone for days.

He looked just as bad I did. Like he hadn't slpet in days.  He grabbed both sides of my face, kissing my lips hungrily. 

"I'm. .sorry. .."he chanted in between kisses as I melted into his lips wanting with all my might to push him off, to be angry, to cuss his ass out for hurting me,but in this moment I ignored everything that told me to run away as fast as I could. I finally had my light back and I knew I was being stupid but I am stupid for him; a down right dumb bitch, and it didn't matter. I didn't care, because I love him.

I knew falling for him would be trouble, I knew it'd hurt, and I knew once it happened there was no turning back, but I didn't want to go back. I was completely wrapped up and lost in him. His love kept me on edge, it made me tick, it gave me something to wakeup everyday for, it made me feel alive and I know life without this crazy, idiotic, dangerous love wasn't worth living. August is my life line,my heart stings,my problem, my everything...my trouble..and I'm only going to ever belong to him.

oh, oh, trouble,  trouble,  trouble....

Did yall like this? Cause idk where I was going with this. It's very Taylor Swift though.I think this cold has me really depressed,  I think I mostly just miss my boyfriend,  lack of human touch can drive you crazy. Im so lonely most of the time my writing is the only way I get comfort. But let me know what you think.