Beg For It ¤Queenie¤

Sorry it took so long Im on vacation and I have some time now, here it is For Queenie:

It's been one week, three days, 10 hours, 26 minutes and 15 seconds since the last time I had sex. Usually Queenie's the one holding out on me, but she pissed me off so bad, I knew this would fuck her up.

Girl, I woke up before the light. Thinking about tonight.I can't, I can't sleep.

It was midnight on the dot, and I was wide awake. I was so fucking horny and Queenie was tossing and turning. She would occasionally rub her ass against me or sigh really softly, she knew that shit drove me crazy.

Just a few hours ago, we had the TV on. Drowning out your scream.

I groaned quietly, turning on my side, adjusting myself. This shit was torture and Queenie was doing everything she could to make me give in. She would clean in her short dresses and skirts, making sure every time I walked in she was bent over. 

She would walk around the room naked after her showers, she would take her sweet time putting on her clothes too, she'd peek over her shoulder trying to catch me staring,  but I was good. She never caught me watching and it frustrated her. Usually I'd be the one to give in first, it really don't take much, I think she was starting to worry that I was cheating on her. 

But I wouldn't cheat on my Queen, she mean the world to me, and fuck I miss her. I just need to teach her ass a lesson.

"Aug, you awake?" she whispered rubbing her hand down the length of my arm. 

I started to get hard just from the simple gesture, I'm not going to last much longer.

"Yeah..I'm awake." I said not turning to look at her.  If I turned around she'd know. I wasn't letting her win.

"Aug, I.. I need to know, are you cheating on me?" she asked worry laced in her voice. 

"Nah, I ain't cheating on --." I started turning slightly to look at her.

"Well you fucking somebody cause you sure ain't fucking me.So, who is the bitch?"   she cut me off, sitting up in bed.

I rolled my eyes chuckling lightly.

"You trippin Queen. " I laughed still not looking at her.

"I'm not laughing.  I don't find it funny at all.." she said irritated.

"I aint cheating ma. Na go back to sleep." I said closing my eyes.

"I can't sleep. " she said as she rubbed her hand down my back.  I took a deep breath letting my eyes squeeze tight.  Hold On.

Tell me your favorite love song girl. I'm gonna play it while your toes curl.

"August, I've been missing you baby.." she started. She snaked her arm around my waist planting soft kisses on the back of my neck. "I've missed this. " She said still kissing my neck.

I turned over on my back; our eyes finally meeting. She smirked then continued.

"And this." she said kissing my lips greedily.  I kissed back my hands gripping a handful of her ass.

"and this" she whipered into my lips as she moved down to kiss down my chest.  She finally made it down to the waistband of my sweats. Still kissing along the hem. Stay calm.

She hooked her fingers around the elastic, "Oh god, and this."  she lightly moaned. She pulled down my sweats exposing my hard member.

Her eyes lit up as she suddenly took me in her mouth causing a repressed groan to escape my lips.