Isn't She Lovely ♡♥

So this one won't be a songfic but its still based on a song technically. So enjoy!

I was jolted out of my sleep by a seering lower pain. "Ahh." I rasped as my hand flew to my bloated torso. I sat up in bed using my free hand to try and wake up the sleeping figure next to me.

"Aug." I whispered as I shook his bare shoulder."Baby. Something's wrong." another pain shot through my pelvis making me dig my nails into Augusts' arm. I bent forward squeezing my eyes shut.

August flinched under my grasp, "Damn Shay." he mumbled still half asleep. The pain got more intense causing me to scream outloud, clutching his arm even tighter.

His eyes popped open as he shot up in bed now fully aware of the situation. "What's wrong bae?" he asked holding my hand using his free hand to rub circles on my back.

"August. I think my water just broke." I said starting to feel the wetness surround me.

"Shit." he said jumping out of bed and running to my side. He slowly lifted me off the bed onto my feet. "What the fuck do I do!?" he rattled off clutching my hands together tightly.

"First..Calm down." I pulled my hands away moving them to my bump. He looked at me with worried eyes. I smiled slightly trying my hardesr to keep my composure for the both of us. I placed my hands on the sides of his face, pulling him in for a soft kiss. "Everything is gonna be okay. Just breath." I mumbled against his lips.

He took a deep shakey breath and nodded in my hands. "Better?" I smiled.

"Yea." he tried to smile, but he was still on edge.

"Good. Now go get my hospital bag and put in the car, meet me at the stairs in five minutes." he nodded running out the door.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Okay, Mrs.Alsina. Just one more big push on my count. Ready. Breathe."
I took in a deep breath, holding tightly to Augusts' hand. I knew I was hurting him but he didn't complain, not even a flinch.

"You got it, Shay. It's almost over baby." he whispered encouragingly into my ear.

"1...2...3! Push!" the doctor called out. I pushed with all my might lunging forward.

"Okay! We got her." the doctor said out loud cutting the cord. I sighed falling back on the bed as she began to cry.

"You did it bae. " August said to me with the biggest smile on his face. I weakly smiled back to him as he kissed my sweat coated forehead.

"Here she is." the nurse smiled placing my swaddled baby into my arms.

My eyes swelled with tears looking down at her sleeping figure. I looked up at August and saw his eyes had begun to sparkle too. "Here." I said moving her to his hands. He looked at me oddly. "Hold your daughter, August." I laughed, he hesitantly held out his arms as I placed her there careful not to disturb her slumber.

I watched as he looked down at her like the precious gift she was. She began to stir opening her eyes slowly. Her eyes connected with Augusts', then she had him.With a twinkle in his eyes, he melted like putty in her hands. He smiled down at his little girl stopping only to place soft kisses on her hands and head.

"So, parents, what's her name?" the nurse smiled at us. August ignored her still in a trance..I was never going to get my baby back.

"Aaliyah-Jasmine Melanie Alsina."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Later on that night...

Omniscient Pov

August & Shay had requested their baby be left in the room with them tonight. August & AJ lay awake while Shay slept peacefully and pain free for the first time in months.

August held on to his baby girl, just watching her coo. He sat by the window as the rain fell behind them. A sudden clap of thunder made the little figure he was holding jump in his hands. Her lips started to quiver and he knew What would follow, he didn't want the baby to wake up his exhausted wife, so he did what he did best.

"Isn't she lovely.. Isn't she wonderful.. Isn't she precious.. Less than one minute old. I never thought..through love we'd be making one as lovely as she.. But isn't she lovely made from love. Isn't she pretty.. Truly the angel's best. Boy, I'm so happy. We have been heaven blessed. I can't believe what God has done. Through us he's given life to one. But isn't she lovely made from love." he sang to his daughter, while she gazed up to him with a smile.

  August smiled back, proud that he'd averted this crisis all by himself

Little AJ's eyes started to grow heavy as her daddy hummed lowly and rocked her ever so slightly. Her little mouth stretched into a yawn and her drowsiness engulfed her.

Another clap of thunder rolled in behind her, but this time she wasn't afraid. She drifted off to sleep hearing her daddy's muffled voice.

"Don't be scared," he cood. "Daddy will never let anything ever hurt you, pretty girl."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So did you guys like this one? I thought it was cute and I was watching Baby Mama so I wanted to do a 'August as a Daddy' one. I hope you liked it let me know.!!

-Shanny♡♥