MINE.2

AUGUST POV

3:00 A.M

From 8 until late, I think 'bout you. You own my nights I don't know what to do. I can't get no rest, can't get no sleep.

Fuck. Mica trippin' bruh. It's been two weeks since I talked to her, four since I saw her last. I go to moms house everyday to see Jay but Mica just stay in her room.

It's been too long, waking up everyday without them. It's not like I don't get why she doing this, I just don't think it's necessary.

This whole thing got way too deep and we should, Stop making a big deal out of the little things. Cause I got big deals and I got little things. Got everything I'm asking for but you.

I miss her smile, seeing the way her eyes light up in the morning. She was perfect and means everything to me and I was so fucking stupid for cheating on her.

I was drunk and weak, I'd never meant to intentionally hurt her that night. I felt so fucking guilty I told her as soon as I got home. She was devastated but she stayed with me.

I didn't know it was because she blamed herself, hearing that broke my heart. We hadn't had sex in awhile, but I could've said no, I was just being selfish.

I stopped calling two weeks ago and I've been on a few dates, nothing serious. They were cute but they wasn't Mica.

They didn't make me laugh, they couldn't make me think like she did. All I could think about was how much I missed my family.

How much I missed my fucking daughter and Mica. I know I had fucked up and she didn't know how to trust me again, but Mica was all I wanted.

*BZZZ, BZZZ *

"❤️💍💒👪Bae🔐 💦💏😍" flashed across the screen. My heart began to race as I hit the answer button.

"Hello?" I rushed.

"August." She sighed.

"Mica, baby, What's up? Something wrong with Jay?" I asked, scared that she was calling so late.

"I..I have to see you..I miss you." She whispered. "I need you here now." I sighed quietly relieved, Jay was okay. It took a second for her words to sink in. I stood to my feet quietly stumbling around my dimly lit room for my clothes.

"..I'm on my way." I replied grabbing my keys from the dresser.

"I'll leave the door open for you." She mumbled into the receiver before the line went dead.

I gotta pull up on you. You gon make me have to pull up on you. Don't go ghost on me I'm a go thriller on you.

I walked into the dark house, quietly closing the door behind me. I crept up the stairs to her room, the door partially open and the room dark.

"Mica." I whispered into the darkness.

"Aug?" Her trembling voice replied back.

"Mica, baby." I said my body finding my way to her in the darkness. I felt her tiny hands grip my sides, her soft plump lips colliding with mine.

I'm a just, I'm a let my hands do the talking when I see you baby girl, I miss feeling on you, I miss everything that's real about you and that's everything about you that's just how I feel about you.

"August, I missed you, I need you." She whispered against my lips, her hands trembling as she began to lift up my shirt.

"Come back home, Mica. I want my family back." I said my lips tracing their way down her neck, leaving hickeys on the exposed skin. I could feel her nodding as her tears wet my shoulder.