Anytime, Anyplace *Queenie*

In the thunder and rain. You stare into my eyes. I can feel your hand. Movin up my thighs.

"August!  My hair!!" I yelled as he pulled me out of the crowded club and into the rain.

"Girl, You gon' be alright.!" he laughed, grabbing my waist.

"August, lets go back inside! We're gonna get sick."

"Nah, it's too many people in there. I want you all to myself. " He pulled me closer taking my lips into his soft ones. He pulled away grabbing my hands and leading me into the dark alleyway next to the club.

"What are you doing? " I screeched trying to pull away.

"Come on, I need my Queenie." he smiled pulling me to his chest capturing my lips once more. His hands traveled up my short dress,pushing it slowly up my thighs.

"August. Stop! People are going to see us." I whispered moving his hands.

"So?" he asked narrowing his eyes like it wasn't obvious.

"So? So I don't want to get caught getting freaky in a alley! "

"We ain't gon' get caught..As long as you be quiet.  Nah chill." he turned me around and pushed me against the wall, sliding my dress up my hips.

Skirt around my waist. Wall against my face. I can feel your lips, Oooh.

The rain was still pouring down on both of us. August took my hands and pinned them above my head. His hands traveled down to the thin layer of fabric between my legs.

He pulled them aside slowly inserting his finger.

"Mmmhmm." I moaned aloud.  August's hand moved from my wrists to my mouth.

"Sshh." he whispered into my ear. "You don't want get caught do you?" I shook my head against his hand, squeezing my eyes shut.

Quickly he plunged another finger into my wetness picking up speed. I exclaimed into his hand, trying to grab whatever I could. My fingers dug into his arm as I moaned uncontrollably.

I could faintly see through the rain, how a few people walking by had stopped to take a peek.

I wanted to tell him to stop but my body wouldn't let me. My hands moved down his arms to his sides all the way down to his belt. 

"You gon' help me out, bae?" he grunted into my ear.  I nodded my head unable to speak as he fingers plunged into me harder and faster.

He caught my lips in a hot kiss, as I fumbled with the button on his jeans. 

I don't wanna stop just because, People walkin by are watchin us. I don't give a damn what they think. I want you now. I don't wanna stop just because you feel so good inside of my love. I'm not gonna stop no no no. I want you.

I finally unbuttoned his pants, letting them sit loosely around his hips. My fingers found their way inside of his boxers.  He hissed as I pulled his hard on from it's restrictions. 

my hands moved up and down him slowly feeling the precum coat my fingers. 

"Shit. " August moaned pulling away from me. He quickly removed his fingers, I groaned at the sudden loss of contact. 

"What--" August cut me off by roughly entering me. "Oh! Fuck!" I semi-yelled still aware of our audience. 

"Shit, Queen." he moaned lowly, his hands gripping my ass, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

He pushed my back against the wall and pinned my right leg back and the left over his shoulder.  He picked up pace and started to pound into me.

"Ahh, Yes.  Auuuggg." I moaned a loud. I clenched around him feeling my orgasm coming on.

"Aahh. Fuck Girl!" he grunted, his head fell to my chest and his movements started getting sloppier.

"I'm coming baby."  I moaned feeling the familiar heat rise

"Come..for me..baby." August managed out between erratic thrusts. 

I shut my eyes, squeezing August's shoulders. His free hand guided my hips up and down his length.

My mouth fell open slightly, my scream bubbling in my throat.  "Shiiiit. Ahhhh." I screamed, feeling my release. August panted in front of me, his sloppy movements helping me ride out my high.  Seconds later I felt him spill himself inside of me and his thrusts slowed to a stop.

"We just had sex in the rain...and in a alley..." I said finally fully understanding what I just did.

"Well, we can have round two at home." he smirked, pulling out of me and placing me back on my feet.

"Why wait? " I smirked back pushing my drenched hair from my face.

He shook his head with a smile, picking me back up from the ground. "I fucking love you girl." he smiled, kissing my lips, before entering me again.

I gasped, grabbing onto his neck. "Ahhh, God.  I LOVE YOU TOO!"

All I wanna say is any time and any place. I don't care who's around. Mmmm. Any time and any place. I don't care who's around.

So did you like? Let me know!  I tell you the more I write these, the easier it gets.