Addicted

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! (SO LATE LOL) So this one is pretty much based on the movie, but I didn't realize it until I was halfway done writing it, I was really trying to base it more on the song but it didnt work out that way, but either way I hope you like it! :)

I smoothed out the tight black pencil skirt, that hugged my curves the way he said he liked. Walking into his posh apartment building, I found myself overcome with that familiar pang of guilt.

I was a married woman, my little girl waiting at home for me. I should've been at home, helping her with her homework and cooking my family's dinner for tonight, but here I was, entering his code and going up to the penthouse suite. My legs began shaking with anticipation my body wanting him, craving him, needing him.

It's like you're a drug. It's like you're a demon I can't face down.

The elevator dinged, ridding me of my thoughts. The doors opening up to his emaculately furnished condo, thanks to me. I was hired to decorate his home a few months ago, to my surprise he'd requested me, I was only a small time designer at my firm, hardly noticable in the large company but he noticed me.

Something I wasn't used to, I was always secondary. If it wasn't my prettier, smarter, skinner, younger sister, then it was my popular, prettier friends. My husband was my first love, the only man who'd ever shown interest in me, it was a whirlwind romance shortly after highschool we married, then college, then we started our family.

It hurts to think of me hurting him, he's so honest, he's a great father, a very good man, he loves me unconditionally as I love him, but August. God, August. He's everything I crave, he's like the guys you see in movies or read about in books, he's that rare peice or swallow of poision. I know I shouldn't want him but I can't stay away.

It's like I'm stuck. It's like I'm running from you all the time.

I walked into his living room, throwing my coat and purse over the red sofa.

"Hey baby." His accent rang behind me. His arms snaking around my waist. "Hey." I smiled my guilt once again vanishing.

"You're early." He said, his lips grazing my neck.

"I missed you." I whispered, feeling his lips connect with my neck.

"You missed this?" He spoke his hand sliding down my thigh, then back up under my skirt, his rough fingers grazing my inner thighs.

"Especially that." I practically moaned, my head falling back on his shoulder, now giving him full access to my neck.

"It's been awhile." He said in a sexy sigh.

And I know I let you have all the power. It's like the only company I seek is misery all around.It's like you're a leech. Sucking the life from me. It's like I can't breathe without you inside of me and I know I let you have all the power and I realize I'm never gonna quit you over time.

"Mm. Just take me baby." I moaned spinning in his arms, my lips connecting with his. "Hard." I smiled taking his bottom lip between my teeth.

"Jesus." He softly grunted as I released his lip. His rough hands moving quickly to relieve me of my silk shirt, ripping the soft material down my arms.

I was spun around, my back pushed down, so my chest was pressed against the top of the sofa. My tight skirt was being quickly torn down my legs, my soaking panties ripped to shreds, the remaining peices of fabric falling to my ankles. "No, marks this time August. They're hell to hide." I breathed

"No promises." he smirked, his hands gripping my hips, lining himself up at my opening. "You ready for daddy, baby?"

"Fuck me, daddy." I moaned as August entered me from behind. "Aaaahhhh. Shit, baby."