Practice

I can tell that money's got you working. We've been talking for so long, Now we're finally here in person. I taste pain and regret, in your sweat. You've been waiting for me.

I watched as she wrapped her legs around the pole. She lifted her body, and spun around the slick silver pole, landing infront of me in a front split. Her familiar eyes conneted with mine, it was her, my very first girlfriend

Her lips pulled into a sneaky sexy smile as she pulled herself up. My eyes never left her curvy figure as she turned her back to me and slithered away. She hadn't changed, she was still the same girl I was head over heels for in high school.

She peeked over her shoulder, gaging my expression. I maintained my poker face, shielding the joy I was getting from this dance. She turned slowly removing her bikini top.

Her plump breast fell from the cups, bouncing slightly. Her eyes scanned the room connecting with mine once again.

'Yeahh!' a drunken outburst filled the room.

And until then I had forgotten that anyone else was even here. I sat front and center with my entourage surrounding me. We were celebrating the kick-off of my first tour. We were in my hometown for the night and had decided to pop a few bands at one of my favorite spots Fiesty's.

We watched a few girls, but nobody was all that impressing. Then she came out. Her chocolate thighs shimmered with every move she'd make. Her sequined outfit shone under the clubs neon lights. She was beautiful, fucking perfect and she knew exactly who I was.

Her song ended, and she promptly made her way off stage. Our waitress came back over, trying as hard as she could to get my attention, but I only had one girl on my mind. Savannah.

"What can I get for you, honey? " She said seductively. I ignored her question.

"Who was that?" I asked, I knew she wouldn't use her real name.

Her face turned down in a frown. "Who? Misty?" she asked jealously evident in her tone.

"Yeah..Tell her I want to see her."

"Misty dont do private rooms." she spat.

"I'm an old friend, just tell her, it'll be worth her while. " the waitress rolled her eyes before storming off.

Oh ho, I can tell that you been practicing. I can tell that you been practicing. All those other men were practice, they were practice. Yeah, for me, for me, for me, for me.

I sat alone in the private room, awaiting her arrival. I was surprised she had actually accepted my offer.

I twirled my thumbs around one another, growing impatient. I sighed deeply just as the door swung open.

She sauntered in, this time she adorned a silk light pink robe and a soft smile.

"Hi." she spoke. "Misty Day. You requested me?" she asked holding out her hand. I took it, with a quick shake, then letting my hand linger longer than it should've. Did she even remember me?

She smiled, gently pulling her hand away. "Yeah, I did. You were beautiful out there. I needed to see more of you."

She looked down, hiding her blush. "I'm glad you accepted my offer, I heard you didn't do private sessions." I questioned.

"I don't. Ever, but since we have a bit of history..I thought I'd make an exception." She said sashaying over to the illuminated pole infront of me. I smiled at her, so she did remember me.

She pushed a button on the floor, then the lights dimmed and music began to play.

Girl you look good won't you back that ass up. You a fine motherfucker won't you back that ass up. Call me 'Big Daddy', won't you back that ass up. Girl who is you playing with, back that ass up. You working with some ass yeah, you bad yeah (uh, uh, uh). Girl you working with some ass yeah, you bad yeah (uh, uh, uh).