Bad Romance *Makaya*

I want your drama. The touch of your hand. I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand. I want your love.

"WELL, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, AUGUST?!?"  I yelled watching August's face turn bright red. "I CAN'T HELP IF PEOPLE FLIRT WITH ME! I DIDN'T FLIRT BACK I WALKED AWAY SO WHY YOU TRIPPIN'?" I turned my back to walk away, only to feel a grip aroind my arm pulling me back. I stumbled a bit running into August's chest. He caught me with both hands and steadied me.

"I want you, to tell these lame niggas you mines."he said inches away from my face. His grip around my arms tightened,  and my breath hitched.

When he got jealous like this, God. It just turned me on.

He smirked at my expression,  His hands loosening a little around my arms. His eyes fell to my lips, he was going to kiss me.

So this nigga wants to play mad..okay. Let's get him mad for real.

I moved my head avoiding his kiss and snatching away from him. "You know what August- " I started.

"WHAT MAKAYA?" He semi-yelled sarcastically,  obviously frustrated by my rejection. 

"Drake, wouldn't treat me like this." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Excuse me?" August asked raising an eyebrow.  He was pissed.

"I saaaid..Draakkee, wouldn't treat me like this?" I repeated, rolling my neck.

August didn't reply. He just nodded his head as he walked around me and preceded upstairs.

"Where you going?" I asked smirking.

Again he didn't reply only continuing up the steps and  slamming the bedroom door behind him.  I giggled to myself, knowing his beyond pissed.  He knew I had a little crush on Drake. We met at a few industry parties and August thinks that Drake was flirting with me tonight, so I knew that would push his buttons. He knows I've only got eyes for him, I used to crush on Drake but that was before I met Aug.

I walked up the steps and opened our bedroom door. I heard the shower running, so I stripped out of my clothes.  I stayed in my bra and panties and put on my silk robe.

You know that I want you. And you know that I need you. I want it bad, your bad romance. I want your love and I want your revenge. You and me could write a bad romance.

August exited the bathroom, as I slowly sat on the edge of the bed facing the door. His eyes widened a tad at the site of me. He quickly fixed his face and pretended to ignore me, walking to the drawers. He turned his back to me, and right then I wanted to jump his bones. He was only had a towel wrapped around his waist,and his body was still covered in a thin layer of water. Of course his face was still all booted up,every hint of smugness from earlier had disappeared. 

"Aww, baby. What's wrong?" I asked in a sweet voice.  He continued rummaging through the drawers quietly,  slamming them shut after retrieving his things.

I watched him walk to the bed, throwing his clothes in the middle.

"Aw, baby. You still mad about what I said?" I turned and crawled slowly toward him in bed 'til I was on all fours infront of him. He looked down at me, adjusting himself, and clearing his throat.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? " I asked dragging my fingers up and down his leg through the towel. 

"Stop Makaya." he grunted pushing away. "Won't you go fuck that nigga Drake, since he treating you betta." he spat. God *Eyeroll*

"Baby. You know I didn't mean that." I said moving to sit on the edge of the bed. "Come here. I was only trying to make you mad." He smacked his teeth.

"I ain't tryna hear that Kay."

I thought for a second.  He wasn't going to let this go. "Well, I'm sure of one thing he doesn't do better than you." I tilted my head and opened my legs to him slowly.  His jaw cleched and he adjusted himself again.

I smirked to myself and looked up at him through my eyelashes, he loves when I do that.  "Come here, Auggie baby. Make me forget about him.. shit baby, make me forget my name." I moaned clawing at the towel that was still wrapped around his waist.

He let the towel fall to the floor and pool at his ankles.  I gasped taking in the site infront of me.

My hands reached out to touch him, but he quickly slapped them away, and roughly pushed me back in bed. He tightly grabbed my face with one hand and ripped off my panties with the other.  "You wanted it." he grunted as he hovered above my quivering lips.

‘Cause you're a criminal as long as you're mine. I want your love.

He roughly entered me, making me scream out his name.  "Ahhhhh! Yes."

He slammed into me mercilessly, hitting my spot with every thrust.

"Shiiiit. August! AUUUGGUSTT! FUUCK BABY."

"Who. This. Pussy. For.Huh? " August grunted between thrusts.

My mouth fell open as I struggled to speak, I squeezed my eyes shut feeling the heat rise in the pit of my stomach.  "F-f-f-fuuuck. I'm gonna cum baby!"

His hand squeezed my face again. "Look at me!" he grunted. I snapped my eyes open,  staring up at his.

"Nah, You ain't coming 'til  you tell me who the fuck this pussy for." he slammed into me again slowing his movements. 

"August keep going..please baby." I begged, needing release. 

"Say it. Tell me you belong to me." he said pulling in and out of me slowly still hitting my spot.

I looked into his eyes, grabbing both sides of his face. I pulled him closer closing the gap between us. My lips captured his,  moaning into his mouth.  "I belong to you..only you baby." I moaned against his lips.

He smirked against mine and whispered back.  "I know."

sneaky bastard..

Want your bad romance.

♡♡♥♥♡♡

I saw drake was your avi and I actually saw the "Drake wouldn't treat me like this." as a meme on instagram and I thought it was so funny!  so I thought this would be perfect for you but anyway I hope you liked it Makaya.