2012 ¤Requested Chris Brown&Mariyah¤

I cant believe it 13k reads you all are amazing!  So here it is a requested imagine 2012:

"Ladies and Gentlemen,  children and adults alike,  it is with great regret that..I must inform you... that we are in our last hours.  At midnight the World as we know it will.... cease to exist...So for the last time, I bid you all a goodnight..and may God be with us all." The news caster finished solemnly.

I grabbed on to Chris' hand tightly taking in his stunned expression. 

It all happened so suddenly,  just this morning we had not one care in the world, but by noon, we were doomed.  We were all doomed. An asteroid was heading straight to Earth and fast.

A sob escaped my lips as tears began to fall from my eyes.  Chris wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

"We'll be okay. As long as I have you here, baby. We'll be okay." he whispered into my hair.

"We're going to die,  tonight, Chris. We won't be okay." I sobbed incoherently into his shirt.

"Hey now.  Let me take your mind off it, I don't want to spend my last moments with you like this...let me make love to you, Mariyah."

I nodded my head, slowly pulling away from his chest.  My head fell and my eyes were closed, letting my last few tears fall as I sniffed wiping my nose.

Chris' hands lifted my chin. I slowly opened my puffy red eyes.

"I'll always love you Mariyah." he said pulling me closer to his waiting lips. He captured them in a sweet kiss, entangling his long fingers in my hair.

His free hand moved to my hips, he grabbed me and pulled my small frame closer to his body.

Our bodies connected and molded into each other. "I love you too." I whispered into the kiss.

So tonight let's act it out, Show you how it's gon' be, I'm gon' kiss your other set of lips. Hold your body by your legs and hips. The world can't end until we finish.

Chris stood from the couch and lifted me up with him, never breaking the kiss. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms clutched around his neck.

He climbed the stairs, blindly guiding us to our bedroom.  He slowly laid my body down on the bed, breaking the kiss. He lifted my shirt over my head throwing it aside. His plump lips connected with my skin, making their way down my shivering body.

He kissed the top of my breast then down to my ribs, my belly button then he stopped at the top of my sweats.

He curled his fingers under them pulling them down my body, leaving me in my lace underwear.

He stepped back, just staring at me with sad eyes.

"What's wrong? " I asked slightly shielding my body from his prying eyes.

"Nothing..I just want to remember this moment,  my last time undressing you, my last time making love to you. " He stepped closer, leaning to take my lips in his again. "I am the luckiest man in the world, because I got to have you." he said pulling away to remove his shirt.

My lips started to tremble slightly feeling the tears make their way to my eyes once again.

"Don't cry baby." he attacked my lips again. Quickly he removed his jeans, leaving him in his boxers.

He pushed my body back on the bed and hovered over me.

"You ready to be my last?" I asked. 

"I was always gonna be your last, girl." he smiled.