Not In That Way

OK say don't go and get your pitch forks just yet, I'm sorry I've been so busy with work and the holidays I'be been working fourty hour weeks. Im exhausted guys. But I have been writing just not finishing I guess. So hopefully I can put something else up this week. So enjoy!:

Maya's POV

"You ready yet, Maya?" My fiance Brian called out to me. I rolled my eyes slightly, letting the last curl fall to my shoulder. 

"I'm done." I called out, setting down my curling wand. I adjusted my dress again, the black material clinging to my body like perfection. 

"Well let's go then, we're already late." Brian said appearing behind me.

"Fine." I huffed, exciting the bathroom, grabbing my clutch from our bed. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I was ready to see him, to touch him, to feel him inside of me.  August was Brian's boss and my secret lover, for the past few months we've been stealing glances, sneaking kisses and having closet quickes. 

Brian's a fucking asshole and August knows that, he thinks I deserve better, too bad he doesn't think it's with him though.

"Hey, you better fix that attitude before we walk into this party." Brian mumbled as we approached the door of Augusts' mansion.

"I don't have an attitude." I snapped back my arms folded in front of me.

"Look, this is my fucking job Maya, if August get a whiff of that funky ass attitude you got I'm gon' fuck you up."  He seethed, taking the tall steps two at a time.

"Whatever Brian." I rolled my eyes, his empty threats doing nothing to my blatant attitude. 

He side eyed me as the door opened,  revealing a smiling August and not surprisingly a smiling me.

Just seeing him always brought my spirits up. His beautiful skin and bright smile, he was so fucking perfect. Jesus, I needed to have him tonight.

"BRIAN!" He yelled cheerfully holding out his hand and pulling him in for a 'bro-hug'.

"Wassup Aug." Brian said back a fake smile plastered on his face.  He hated August but little did he know August hated him too. He reminded me with every grunt, every thrust and hair pull he gave me. 

Brian and I walked in past August ."Maya, wassup baby." He said grabbing my arm pulling me in for a hug. Brian kept walking catching up with a group of guys in the den.  "Get upstairs and when I get up there you better be naked." August whispered as his lips met my ear, his hand slowly slid down my back only resting momentarily at my ass, he gave it a gentle squeeze before pulling away.

I nodded slightly at him, he smiled walking away, rejoining the party. I slid through the crowd inconspicuously before making my way up the stairs.

My hand slid on the hallway walls walking up to the familiar door. My hand twisted the shiny knob, entering the dark room I threw my clutch to the floor then I slid off my shoes discarding them in the corner.