Teach U A Lesson

"Shit!" I cursed under my breath, as I walked quickly to my next class. Mr. Alsina's English Lit, he was a hard ass when it came to tardiness and I was now 22 minutes late. 

I walked to the closed door and knocked with a shakey hand. He had already started his lecture and his eyes cut to mine through the window.

His jaw clenched as he made his way to the door. He threw it open, stepping slightly to the side. I walked in slowly, my head dowm in embarrassment, seeingnas though all eyes were on me. "Sorry." I mumbled rushing to the nearest seat I could find.

Mr. Alsina,  closed the door and continued his lecture. Every now and then, our eyes would lock from across the room.

Mr. Alsina was no average professor. He was young maybe a few years older than me. He was tall, maybe '6'0? Caramel skin complexion,  he would always wear long sleeve button ups, but sometimes I could see his tattooed skin peeking out from the fabric.

He had the plumpiest lips, I'd ever seen,  the kind you just wanted suck on.

Usually I would be able to watch him in secrecy  but, today he wouldn't stop watching me.

He would lick his lips in the most sensual way and I don't know if it was intentional but, everytime I would squirm in my seat under his gaze, he'd get the slyiest smirk I'd ever seen.

I was soaking in my seat, my breath hitching every time I'd caught his sight.

After one torturous hour class was dismissed.  I scrambled, stuffing my things into my bag.

"Ms. Palmer.  Stay for a minute." Mr. Alsina called from his desk below me.

I threw the remainder of my.books into my bag, throwing it over my shoulder.

"Yes sir?" I asked approaching his desk.

"You were late today, Ms. Palmer..you know I have a low tolerance for tardiness." He said standing from his desk. He moved closer to me, his hands touching a strand of my hair.

My breath caught in my throat, and I bit my lip. I cleared my throat, adjusting the bag on my shoulder.

"Sorry, sir..It won't happen again." I managed to say.

"I think..you need some sort of punishment..don't you?" He asked as his hands traveled down my body. A moan escaping my lips. "Yes sir." I whispered, letting my bag fall to the floor.

"I've seen you watching me, Ms.Palmer. You think I hadn't noticed?" He whispered.

He'd seen me?

U feel so good. U smell so good. U feel so warm. Just like I knew U would.

"Fuck. I been wanting to do this for so long." He groaned,  his hands cupping my breasts.

"Mmm." I moaned.

"Shit, Ms. Palmer, I'm going to fuck so hard." He grunted, ripping my shirt over my head, throwing it to the floor.  "You want me to fuck you, Ms.Palmer? " he asked as his mouth connected with my neck.

"Mmmmm. Yess. Please, Mr. Alsina." I moaned into his ear.

I can't let u go. U were late 2 school. I'm gonna have 2 see U after class.

His hands found the button on my shorts, pushing them off my hips,  letting the jean fabric pool around my ankles.  He turned me around, so my ass was presssed his stiff member. His lips attached to my neck once again, causing another moan to rip through my throat. His hand snaked around me, his fingers slipping through my soaked underwear.

His rough padded fingers slid over my sensitive bundle.

You've been a bad girl. Someone's gonna have 2 teach U a lesson. You've been a bad girl. Someones gonna have 2 straighten you right out.

"Bend over..on the desk." He said, turning me around. I bit my lip, obeying his command. I pushed his stuff aside, my bra clad chest against his cool mahogany desk. My ass pointed up at him, waiting to be demolished. 

You've been a bad girl. Someones gonna have 2 teach u, Teach u, teach u, teach u.

Mr. Alsina's fingers looped around the hem of my underwear pulling them off my legs.

I could hear him, shuffling behind me but,  I couldn't see. I turned to look behind me only to feel a hard stinging sensation on my ass.

"Ahhhhh." I screamed. The stinging surprisingly turning me on.

"Quiet, Ms. Palmer. We wouldn't want anyone to hear us." He whispered his hand rubbing the spot he'd just slapped moments before. I was dripping for him,  I needed him inside of me.

I nodded my head, planting my cheek on the desk.  He rubbed his hand down the sensitive spot before lifting and slamming his palm down onto my ass again.

"Fuck!" I groaned, gritting my teeth.

"You're so wet, Ms. Palmer.. All this for me?" He said into my ear. He pressed his hardness to my core, teasing me.

"Fuck me, please Mr. Alsina." I moaned desperately. 

I could feel his cocky grin behind me. A small laugh escaping his lips.

"You sure you're ready for me, Ms. Palmer?" He said, I could hear the clincking of his belt. "Yes..please,  Sir." I moaned.

U can call me professor, But baby you broke the rules. U wont get the grade you want, Unless u stay after school.

I could feel his fingers slipping through my slick folds, entering me slowly.

"Aaaah." I sighed/moaned. "Deeper."

He pushed his fingers in deeper, curving them slightly hitting my spot over and over. 

"Yeess, sir." I moaned as my legs began to shake underneath me."Fuuck, I'm gonna-I'm coming."

You can work it off, Baby I can give u extra credit, But theres something else, U were late 2 school, Teach u teach u teach u.

I released all over his fingers,  barely coming down from my high, he entered me roughly from behind.  My breath caught in my throat smothering a moan. His fingers intertwined in my hair, yanking it as he pounded it into me.

Quickly he rammed into me, knocking my hips into the edge of the desk.

One hand pushed down on my back making me arch against him. His strokes deeper than before, hitting my spot harder with each stroke.

"Fuck." He grunted into my ear. "Your pussy is so tight, Ms. Palmer." His hands yanking at my hair.

"Ooh. Mr. Alsina. I-I'm close...Right there." I moaned,  my eyes squeezed shut.

"You like me fucking you, Ms. Palmer?" He groaned.

"Ahh, yes, Mr. Alsina. I love it." I moaned feeling my peek getting closer and closer. 

"You gonna be late to my class again,Ms. Palmer?" He smiled into my ear, his strokes becoming more erratic. 

"God, yes! Everyday sir." I moaned feeling myself come undone. 

I could feel him twitch inside of me, the hot feeling rising in the pit of my stomach.

"You better be." He whispered as his hand moved from my hair and moved to my wet core, rubbing my bundle of nerves.

"Come for Ms. Palmer." He moaned softly, making me come undone beneath him. Mr. Alsina pulled out of me shooting onto my back.

I stood from the desk, feeling incredibly sore already.

"Same time next week,  Ms. Palmer?" Mr. Alsina asked planting a soft smack on my ass.

"Mmmm. Yes sir."

You've been a bad girl, Someones gonna have 2 straighten u right out. You've been a bad girl. Someone's gonna have to teach ya, teach ya, teach ya.

Teacher Aug, just does something to me. I'd be in class everyday front and center. Yaaaass. Anyway!  Tell me what you think!  Comment,  Vote,  Favorite!  & Happy Halloween Ladies!!