Chapter 20

*Alex's POV*

Well, let's just say plan B was a disappointment. Today just isn't working out for me. Actually, this whole week has just been a huge mess.

I was basically supposed to steal a baseball bat and knock the crud out of some cars without alarms, but that obviously didn't happen since I don't have a baseball bat right now.

Walmart apparently has a no shoes, no shirt, no service policy. I am surprised like, have you seen some of the people they let in there? They even have their own song about the creeps in there, and they decided to enforce the policy on me.

Just Rude.

I was really disappointed I left my shirt at the dumb gym. It was pretty chilly outside too, and that just added onto my already irritated mood.

But never fear, destiny is here!

I just so happen to walk on into a huge street racing extravaganza a couple minutes ago. Sports cars everywhere. Illegal and stolen car parts make up every car, and I am just tingling with excitement.

So here I am wandering around, ignoring the dog whistles I get despite my dirty state.

I feel like I just walked onto the set of Fast and Furious-Like no joke. I wonder if I can find myself a hot blonde like Paul Walker-Rest In Peace you sexy hunk.

I lick my chapped lips, and find a girl wrapped tightly in black leather. OOooooooooo, I like this girl. I smirk as I take long strides.

A ton of the people here are rich stuck up teenagers. An evil smile creeps onto my face as Plan C forms in my head.

The girl in leather leans against a purple Lamborghini. She has blonde hair, and a tall figure. She's fairly pretty too. Plus, she street races in a sports car. I've got to say-she's like my long lost blonde twin sister.

I walk up to her, and she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Onlookers to the left with the rest of the junkies," She smirks at me, and I smirk right back.

"Then what are you doing over here," I say leaning back with an amused glint in my eyes.

"Callie," She says nodding her head at me-impressed.

"Steel," I say, returning the favor. "Nice ride you got there," I say eyeing the fancy rims.

"You ride?" Callie asks smirking.

I raise one shoulder and let it fall. "Occasionally, I'm a biker though," I say. My heart turns to lead, and my throat chokes up.

"Where's your ride, biker?" Callie smirks, and I can feel my face fall. I let my head tilt to look at the ground. I flinch as the pain I tried to shove in a drawer peeks it's ugly head out before I shove it back in again.

I rub my nose, and sniff. I shrug my shoulders and pull out my Harley Davidson emblem. I rub my thumb over it lovingly, and Callie's face falls in understanding.

"Probably in a trash can somewhere waiting to go off to the dump," I say bitterly.

"Oh, that sucks," Callie says scrunching up her nose in distaste.

"Yeah, tell me about it. Anyway, I'm running solo for now, and need some cash. Know any cocky guys willing to lend a girl their car to race?" I ask shoving my hands in my pockets.

"I don't know about a guy, but this girl wants some cash too." Callie tosses me some car keys, and winks at me. "Don't ruff her up too badly-I just got her a new coat of paint."

"No promises," I wink back. I get into her car, and start the engine. I moan at the purr.

Callie laughs at me. "I know right? I feel you girl. You're up after these chumps. Here," Callie hands me a wad of cash. "500 bucks."