Chapter 34

Dedicated to @moneyxbubba600 for messaging me that you like my book and anticipating the next chapter, but waiting patiently for it. :D I really appreciate it.

Enjoy the chapter. Vote, comment what you think. ;D Love you guys lots

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Alex's POV

I stomp down the hallway-my feet thudding heavily on the hard wood floor.

Blake makes it so difficult to not murder him. He'd be of much more use buried six feet under than depriving me of sleep.

Ahhhhhh, sleep.

That sacred time when my body can relax and I can dream without interruptions.

My body feels like it weighs a ton as I drag myself down the seeming never ending hallway.

My god, when has it been this long?

Blake is a cruel man, you just don't take away a girl's sleep. Things get ugly real quick, especially when that girl is me.

I am suddenly knocked down on my back with my newly healed nose throbbing.

What do people have against my nose?!?

Sticky foamy stuff trails down my cheeks, and I open my eyes and am met with darkness.

My eyes start to sting, so I close them.

Laughing is echoing throughout the house, and I scowl while peeling a pie tin filled with whipped cream from my face.

I growl at a laughing Callie and Gavin.

Oh they are going to get it.

They don't bother to stop laughing as they run away from me.

Oh no they don't. The little buggers.

I shoot up to my feet to chase after them, but am stopped by my phone ringing.

My hands are searching for you

My arms are outstretched towards you

I feel you on my fingertips

My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising though my being

Burning, I'm not used to seeing you

I'm alive. I'm alive.

I look up from my crouched position to the hallway in the direction Gavin and Callie were running down.

I was looking under a thick black rug to look for my phone when I realized that the music is growing fainter and fainter as Callie and Gavin's footsteps stomp down the stairs clumsily.

I straighten up and take off after those two devils.

"Come back with my phone you terds!" I yell as I chase after them. Please don't let this phone call be important.

I hope it's some unimportant Border Patrol mistake, or better yet, a high school fight. I can live with that.

Who's ring tone is this? I strain to listen to the fading music.

I can feel you all around me

Thickening the air I'm breathing

Holding onto what I'm feeling

Savoring this heart that's healed

Flyleaf? Who do I know that listens to Flyleaf?

Jared is more of a Drake kind of person.