✔ Chapter 1

Playlist For Chapter : Let Go by BTS

***

I jolt forward sitting upright on my bed. Sweating, my bangs stick to my forehead and I try to shake of what I dreamed once again. Another night wasted due to my dreams and insomnia. I can't sleep more than two hours because of my nightmares which causes me anxiety and insomnia.

I get up from my bed, untangling myself from the white sheets. Scars whether old or new cover my torso and as I make my way towards the mirror in my bathroom, I notice the cut on my face next to where my hairline ends and blood seeps through it.

I wash the blood off and strip out of my clothes, getting in the shower and just as the steaming water hits my skin, a scream erupts from my mouth. The water reaches the depths of my skin causing more pain than ever and tears, one by one come lashing down my face due to the pain.

Nails digging in my arms making blood pour out of it, I don't regret it, not even a bit. Scrubbing myself out of the layer of dirt I carry, trying to wash away the sins I did, hoping it would cleanse my soul because I didnt do it on purpose. I could never do something like that. It was a coincidence, but then why do people think that I did it on purpose.

But for now, I can only hope. I can only hope that the tears streaming down my face would cleanse my face, my heart for that is the only thing I can do. getting out of the shower, I get dressed in a black hoodie under which I wear a white tank top with jeans. Drying my hair, i get out og the bathroom glancing at the digital clock kept beside my bed on the bedside table.

It reads seven thirty and I decide it would be a good thing if I left for school.

I untangle my copper-brown hair on my way downstairs and make sure to put on my brown lenses on top of my maroon coloured eyes which are the rarest coloured irises in the world. I am not ashamed of my eyes. Its just that people say that your emotions show in your eyes, and I am afraid of what might happen if that statement was true, so I cover up my eyes.

Slinging my haversack over my shoulders and taking the keys to my bike and a helmet, I exit the house not bothering to take the pills that control my anger. I don't usually lose my mind very often. It happens only once in a while. Sitting on my bike, and putting on my helmet, I ride off.

I ride off towards school not bothering to remove the ear pods which play music in my ears and I block out the whole world just for a second listening to the heavenly voice of BTS singing Let Go. As I follow the usual route to school, I don't notice anything new and I park my bike in the parking lot away from school so no one can see me.

It's best if I don't attract to much attention.

Removing my helmet, I press replay and the same song goes on as I walk towards the enormous gates of our school, not caring about any other human around me.

When I enter the gates, I see people talking inside and after checking the time I decide that the bell hasn't rung yet and so I wait outside the glass doors that give me the privelge to enter in the hallways, lockers and our classes.

My hands fly up to my pocket checking for my keys and when I don't find them, a sigh escapes my lips as I walk towards the gates once again this time planning to exit them when I go in my playlist to change my song.

And only at that time the universe decides to make me bump into someone and in the process make me fall head first onto the ground when the person who I bumped into catches me by the waist while I clutch onto his shoulder like my dear life depended on it and saves me from the fall.

No sooner do I get up than I see the person's face, and it turns out that the 'someone' is a boy. A boy who has magnificent blue eyes that compliment his mocha toned skin with blackish-brown hair.

''Watch where you're going next time,'' he says, his voice so deep that it rumbles.

I look at him, undauntedly wanting to snap at him, but I hold myself back.

''What, cat got your tongue?'' he asks smirking, making me more agitated.

''What is your name, love?'' he asks taking a step closer towards me and before he can say anything else I interrupt him by saying, ''Move.''

Just a single word in the most intimidating tone is enough for him to get an amused expression on his face but when he doesn't obey to what I said, I push him out of the way and get back to searching.

In the end, I find the keys dropped next to the gates and I pick it up, dusting it from all the dirt it had gotten on it while it was laying on the ground. Taking a look at the glass doors everyone is rushing into, I move towards it getting ready for another painful day.

***

A/N : Vote if you liked the chapter :) :) :)