Chapter 22

* * *

* * *

Aunt Steph is coming to stay over at our house, girls!

A text.

A text from Amelia saying that my wonderful, joyous aunt is coming back to live in our house. Yay! How exciting!

Note the sarcasm.

Let me have the privilege to introduce you to our aunt. Aunt Stephanie is the twin sister of Hayden who is absolutely annoying and snobbish.

She is one of those stalker type of aunts who will watch you in like a creepy way.

And the thing about her is that she hates sarcastic people. So you can imagine the immense hatred she feels towards me.

If Monday had a face it would totally be like aunt Stephanie's. To say Abigail and I hate her would be an understatement.

I don't know about my sister but everytime I see Stephanie Aunt's face, I want to strangle her.

First I had flashbacks, then I and an evil cheerleader who is the spawn of Satan to deal with and now I have the she-devil herself.

How can my day get any worse?

I enter my literature class totally bored out of my senses. I go and take a seat right in the left corner of the class room away from the windows.

I rest my head on the wall and catch a glimpse of Xavier smirking at me.

Why?

The teacher comes in and keeps his books on the table. He goes on to say about a history project on realms of the world.

He starts announcing pairs and I zone out until I hear my name get called with Xavier's. Of course, this would happen because my life is a fricken clichè book, right?

Sighing I grab my bag and make my way towards him and he is still smirking.

"So how was your day?" he asks.

"How about horrible?" I ask my tongue rolling with attitude.

"What happened to you?" he says his smirk changing to a disgust expression.

"My aunt is coming over for two days," I say groaning.

"And I am guessing you don't like her,"

"Bing, Bing, Bing, ladies and gentlemen we have a winner," I say rolling my eyes.

"What do you want to do about the project?"

"Can we do it at your house Xavier, so I can skip today's dinner?" I question him giving him the cutest face.

In the end he reluctantly agreed.

Ha! The power of puppy dog eyes is unimaginable you peasants.