✔ Chapter 49

A/N : There is an annoying glitch in the system of Wattpad so if the story doesn't end with '~Mehek' then the chapter you are currently viewing is incomplete

* * *

Xavier falls down, his lean body hitting the ground and I stand there just watching him fall.

My hands fly up to my mouth in disbelief as I see the sword that was dipped in Finis impaled in his back.

"No," I scream and fall to my knees.

I capture his face in my hands, begging him to come back to where I am and not leave me. Not now. Can't afford to lose you too babe.

Come back.

My eyes meet up to Theo's and I get up, not caring about anything around me. My hands fly upto my back and I fall, my fist meeting the ground before my body does and
I
Shatter
What
Is
Left. Cracks appear and Theodore looks scared and he should be because I am not someone who you can mess with. The ground quakes as my tears hit the ground and I scream.

I scream so loud that the air starts gushing faster making the soft breeze a non-forgiving gale. The wind makes my hair blow to the side.

Everyone takes a step and the air blows more harshly making the dust rise up and suddenly a storm appears around Theo, Xavier's limp body and I. My eyes turning the same shade as the night and I break free, finally feeling alive.

I break free off the chains surrounding me and Theodore looks scared. I can feel it but he doesn't show.....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wake up because of my phone vibrating and thank the Heavens that I what I just dreamt - no what I just saw wasn't real.

Checking my phone fully alarmed, I relax when I see Mr. Bad Boy calling me. Then realization hits me. Why is Xavier calling me at three in the bloody morning?

I pick up the phone unsure of what I'm doing and answer it, "Xavier."

"Katrina," the voice on the other end slurs, "You're beautiful."

"Are you drunk?" I ask because Xavier would have never called me this late at night.

"Yes, but that's not a problem. The problem is - "

"- Where are you?" I ask getting up from my bed and head down stairs.

"Hailee's Bar," he slurs and I wear my shoes taking the keys of my car all at one time. I sit in the car home saying that he needs to hold on just a bit more.