✔ Chapter 52

* * *

* * *

The school bell rings and the kids start rushing to their designated classes. Xavier stands beside me and I hand him an apologetic look as he was about to say something important to me when we got interrupted.

Indiana and the rest of the gang come in and stand next to the both of us shortly and as the kids are running to their classes, I see a familiar face standing in the crowd.

Her eyes look into mine and she has a smile on her face which accentuates her one dimple. Her sharp jawline and her wavy hair make her look undeniably beautiful.

Something about her eyes does not feel right. It does not feel as if she's real. Xavier catches me staring at her and as his gaze follows mine, he freezes when they land on the sight I was seeing.

Within a snap that girl is in front of my face inspecting it like a murder happened on it and I take a step backward to create distance between her.

"You never listen, do you?" she asks and her extremely familiar voice hits something inside of me.

Heads of people in the gang snap in our directions and everyone looks confused except of Xavier whose face has lost all of its colour.

"Me?" I ask managing not to stutter and her eyes glare holes in my head.

"Yes," she says and then she disappears, appearing in front of Xavier this time, "And you, brother, should you have not pressurized her for telling you the truth, none of this would have happened!"

"What...are..are...yo...you doing here?" Xavier asks and she looks back at me.

The sun hits her eyes and I see a bit of yellow shine through her big brown eyes as she answers, "The dead are rising from their graves thanks to her."

"Huh?" I ask unsure of what to feel in a situation like this.

"You need to open the last box now... that is the only way, Lady Alliana," she says, "Theo has awaken the dead from their graves only to fight you and I'm top of that he knows about your....friendship with Xavier."

That's all she needs to say before my mind goes blank. This is exactly why I told no one. I can't think any thing right now and when I am about to ask Elisha for more information about the once beloved angel who had fallen from Grace because of me she starts to fade.

Pieces of her skin float in the air and Xavier goes to catch them, tears threatening to spill whilst she continue until she is gone and I can't help but wonder what Xavier is thinking right now.

That he has lost her once again.

* * *

A/N : I know I haven't been able to update in a while but please bear with me. I had my exams result come out and was super stressed so I hope you forgive me.

I know this doesn't do any justice for my habits of the past few days but for now just vote.

Vote. That's all I am asking for.

~Mehek.