Chapter 36

* * *

* * *

I need to find her before anyone else does.

By 'her' I mean the new transferee that introduced herself this morning to the whole school but also an idiot who thought about choosing this realm over The Lost City Of Atlantis. Well, it isn't a lost city but no one actually knows its location and extremely few people know about its existence, all together.

Recently I hacked into the school's system to figure out the periods or the classes that Indie has. Right now, she should be in arts.

Fifteen minutes left until break.

Right now, my motive is to find out where Indiana is so no one can see it. If there are people or students in our school which have come for other realms, she can be in danger and right now, I feel that it is necessary and I feel obliged to help her.

The hallways are silent and the only voice that I can hear is a singing one. A singing that makes me believe that there is a siren somewhere around but of course that isn't true. I follow the voice and I reach the woman's restroom.

Slowly peeking inside I see the taps of the water running and the best part some of the water drops are floating in the air. The singing continues and it is in a different language but I step inside and see water droplets going in opposition of gravity.

I quickly rush to the taps and shut it off causing the new girl to stop her singing. Just as she does the water droplets fall on the ground making a huge puddle of water.

''What the heck is wrong with you?'' I hiss at her.

Is she mad? For it had been anyone else right now, she would have been killed faster than light. She doesn't know just how dangerous and gruesome this realm is, does she?

I am so sure she has this weird kind of thinking where she feels that everything in the 'human realm' is perfect. But that is only what we choose to show, underneath it all, is nothing but darkness.

''I...I...I'' she stutters, being afraid of me.

''I, what?'' I ask in the same low, dangerous voice that I first used.

''I was missing Atlantia,'' she says, sadness filling her eyes.

''You live in the palace?'' I question totally bewildered by the fact that the girl in front of me is the daughter of the king of Atlantis.

As per my thinking she nods her head and I see the pool of water below.

Sighing I say, ''Don't do it again.''

Its more of a order than a command and continuing my previous sentence I ask, ''Have you seen any of the bad boys?''

A simple question to which she replies a straightforward 'no.'

So they don't get shocked when they see her with a different eye colour, perhaps the only reason why I asked her.

Mentally doing a happy dance I give her some brown lenses and she looks at me with confusion written all over her face.