✔ Chapter 44

* * *A/N : Play the song if you're a fan of BTS!!!!

* * *
A/N : Play the song if you're a fan of BTS!!!!

* * *

"May I come in?" Amelia says while knocking on the open door of my bedroom.

"Hayden and I will be going to visit my parents for a day or two," she says and I nod signifying that I am with her.

My evening gown is laid on my bed, ironed properly while I sit on the dressing table I didn't know I had trying to figure out how to curl my full coloured white to pastel blue hair.

How the hell does this thing work?

"Shit!" I curse as I drop the devil in disguise of a machine and my hand burns due to me holding the curling iron from the wrong side.

A hearty laugh escapes Mia and suddenly my face and cheeks feel hot wanting the ground to swallow me.

"Here, let me," she says kindly as she picks up the iron coming closer and wrapping a stand of my hair around the metal part of it which is hot.

So that's how you do it!

"Did you dye your hair?" she asks while making the strand of now curly hair drop.

"Uhh...yes," I say doubtfully hoping she wouldn't catch my lie.

"It looks nice," she says smiling at me via the mirror and awkward silence fills the room. Her hands work much faster on my hair and within half an hour my waist length hair is all curled and styled up.

"Want me to do your make-up?" she asks me and I debate on whether to let her touch my face with the disastrous chemicals or not

"Yes, please," I say reluctantly.

She exited my room only to come back with a super large eye-shadow pallete and foundation, compact, primer, eye-liner, kohl, blush-on and other such items.

She opens her transparent make-up bag whereas I scold myself for allowing her to do this. Just as she is about to apply the foundation I stop her saying that only the eye-shadow, eye-liner, kohl and compact would be put on my smooth and acne free face.