Chapter 21

* * *

* * *

Pain.

It is all I am feeling from morning. An excruciating pain. Numbness and pain. I can't believe four years have just passed like that. Gone. With a snap it was all gone.

What took years to build was gone in seconds and I was there, sitting on the ground and crying. Crying and begging for all of it to come back. I always believed it would. But the sad part is, that it never did.

It never returned. It was lost forever. No one knew where it went and that was the first time when I felt vulnerable. Weak. Useless. Frail.

That was the first time when I fell into pieces and till now I am simply just connecting the pieces that were once dropped.

I acted without thinking what consequences it would have. I acted with anger. Without thinking. And I am still paying the price.

It's almost funny about how many masks I wear.

The first one I show it to the world.

The second I show it to my family.

The third, no one knows about it. It's the mask that is only kept with me and me. It cannot be shared.

I get up from where I was sitting and and take in the view. Buildings is all I see. But somewhere far, I know that there is a house. A house surrounded in vines and ice crystals preventing anyone who wants to go inside.

A house that was once filled with laughter is now filled with the cries of the people trapped in it. A house that was once made out of love is now falling with the growing hatred.

A house that once was deeply loved by all.

Turning around a gush of wind blows making my high ponytail go in the direction of the wind.

The situation is so familiar to me. So so similar. Deciding that I can't take it anymore I exit the terrace not looking back.

As I make my way down the stairs, I notice three familiar figures standing there with a smirk on their face.

"Hey Katrina," Rose says in a high pitched voice much to my irritation.

"What do you want Rose?" I ask losing my patience.

"Oh!" she says a sly smile taking place on her ugly face,"You know the usual."

Totally disinterested in this conversation I try to move past her when a minion of hers, blocks my way.

Christina another cheerleader in pink kicks me just above my foot.

"Stay away from him," Rose says as she slaps me.

Touching the area where she slapped me, I look upto her my eyes giving away the message that I am deadly.

The slap hurts. Drops of blood escape my lips and I wipe them clean.

She wouldn't have done that but now since she has, she will regret it.

"Don't come what him or I will tell everybody that you and Abigail are sisters, you hear me," she says squishing my cheeks in her hands.

I have had enough of this. Kicking her right leg so that her hand fall in mine, I twist her hand and spin her around making her back towards my front.

She groans in pain.

"Listen here b•tch," I say anger replacing the blood in my veins, "You better not tell me what to do it I swear to God I will make your life miserable. You're pathetic to even think that you're threats could work on me. If you even think about telling people about me or Abby, I will humiliate you so bad that you won't be able to show your face not only to Xavier but to any other boy, is that clear?"

She doesn't answer. I twist her and even more and she whimpers out a 'yes'and I let her go.

Glaring at Christina and Madison, I walk away not bothering to look back.

Little did I know that I was being watched by someone.

* * *

A/N : 666 words. Lol