✔ Chapter 43

* * *

* * *

His hands fit in mine, like they were made for me. A normal human would obviously be in a state of shock after what happened yesterday but not me. I am over her, sitting on my bed my fingertips tracing my palm wondering what it felt like when he held my hand but then again, I think that we have established the fact that I am far from normal.

Being normal sucks. It isn't an opinion, it's a fact proven by science.....or not?

I peep through my window seeing if Xavier is awake or not at four in the morning to which I think the answer is obvious.

Sighing, I untangle myself from the baby pink sheets that I had changed only today, and get in the shower, stripping off my clothes. As soon as the water is turned on, a muffled scream escapes my lips before I can do anything to stop it.

The hot water reaches the depths of my wounds some shallow and some deep, feeling the water running through my veins causing me pain but it is nothing that I haven't handled.

No sooner do I get out of the shower than I notice my eyes a colour that I wished to never see.

It's dark pink nature surprises me and I immediately turn away, not wanting to see my own reflection

It's dark pink nature surprises me and I immediately turn away, not wanting to see my own reflection. First my hair turns blue, then my eyes turn pink, what's gonna be next? My skin turning purple?

I close my eyes letting my thoughts drift away to yesterday. The sky falling, the tip of the bridge breaking, the hurricane, all of it were too major to be coincidences.

Instead, for me, they were warnings. Warnings letting me know that he is here and he'll stop at nothing to get what he wants and I am standing in his way. Standing in his way to fulfill his prophecy and the reason he was given birth to. But my destiny is to stop him and I have tried my best to do so, but now that I have a weakness I might not win.

He knows. He knows about who Xavier is and is coming for my friends and me. He did it before with my family and all these years I didn't let my walls down but now, Xavier has gone and broken down each and every wall and brick of mine and he has found out and now he will stop at nothing to get him because he knows that's the only way to get my heart and I.