✔ Chapter 10

***

***

Blank.

Like a piece of paper that has never been used before, my mind tonight is exactly like that. My thoughts have leaved me so did my emotions.

Leaning against the back of the wall I sit, my legs crossed and my hands on my head. My eyes are puffy from all the crying that I did.

My hands are gripping my hair so tight I am starting to get a headache. I don't know what to do. I do not know what to do. Stuck. Stuck between revenge and trust.

Revenge is an act of passion. A little girl seeks revenge but a lady moves on and let's karma do her dirty work but sometimes it is you who need to get your sweet little revenge because sometimes you are disguised as karma.

Get what I am saying?

That's exactly what I did. They took the people I love away from me I did the same. An eye for an eye.

But now. Only a week. I have known Xavier for only a week yet I do not know why I am scared of what he might think when he comes to know about me...the real me.

Would he call me a liar?

Would he never talk to me again?

Would he not be my friend?

For some reason I think that I need to let it out and I need to to tell him what's wrong with me. But I know the consequences of what might just happen if I do.

The things that he would face because of my mistake. It certainly isn't a sight that is needed to be seen.

I lie down on my bed thinking of only one thought : I need to finish what I started.

***

A/N : So sorry for the small chapter.