Chapter 27...Of The End.

There was an excitement running through our locker room after the ending of Evolution promo and even I was feeling the affects off it, hands shaking slightly as I realized Evolution was basically over. Roman's grin was rivalling my own and Dean was pacing slightly, an excitement in his eyes I hadn't seen in a real long time. Seth was slightly more subdued but he had just an much nervous energy as I did. There was no need to pump each other up before we went out, already ready to do what we had to.

"I know things just took a hard left in our favour but let's keep out head in the game." Roman said first, all four of us standing in the middle of the locker room, "Gotta keep focused."

"Ro's right. We gotta keep our head in the game, now more then ever. If they think we let this go to our heads then they're gonna come after us." I pointed out, tightening the straps on my vest.

"Who is?" Seth questioned, and I glanced up, looking at him through my eyelashes.

"Anyone Seth. I'm ready to take down anyone who comes at me or us. This is the time where we get back to the top and once I'm there, I have no plans on leaving." I murmured, more serious then I had been in a long time.

"Me neither." Dean piped up, bouncing up and down, hair flopping.

"Let's get back out there and show them that we really did win, despite what Hunter was crying about." I grinned, putting my hand in the middle, feeling more like Shield was stronger then ever.

Roman touched my hand, then Dean and Seth put his hand in, the four of us standing there. I took a moment for myself, looking at each one of them and I was suddenly super thankful we were all back on the same page, each of us standing there, strong and ready to take on the entire WWE roster if need be.

"Believe in the Shield boys, let's go show em who's boss." I laughed, the four of us heading through the door.

Walking down the hall always felt like a show of power, the four of us striding down the halls in all black and even I was starting to notice the wary looks we got. There was no better feeling in the world to know I had the respect of the people I worked with. As we stopped at our entrance I closed my eyes, waiting to hear our entrance music start. Feeling a gloved hand wrap around mine I looked up into Seth's brown eyes, seeing a blank look in them

"What's up?" I asked softly, wondering if maybe he was sick and that's why he was acting off.

"Nothing, I just love you." He shook his head, the blank look disappearing and the spark coming back.

"Love you too." I smiled up at him, feeling better and better by the moment.

Leaning down in a unusual show of affection he kissed me quickly, just a brushing of lips but I could feel the energy radiating off of him. Letting go we lined up as our music started, coming out and walking down the steps, jumping over the barrier. Getting into the ring I walked around the ring, grinning at all the Shield signs I saw, all the people waving and I felt like this was the start of something good. For the first time in a long time Dean was the first one with a mic, a lopsided grin on his face as he stared out a the crowd before bringing the mic up.

"How do we look?" he asked, hearing the crowd start cheering immediately, "Cause we feel great. Bruised, beaten up for sure, cause last night we faced our biggest challenged to date, a No Holds Barred match against Evolution. Sure one of us got a solid hit but we're still here and when the dust settled we did exactly what we said we were going to do. A clean sweep. We eliminated every single member of Evolution, without suffering a single casualty. Now that is what I call domination!"