Chapter 47. The New Face of Fear

By the time Smackdown came around I had a plan started in my head, but bringing it up to the boys wasn't going to be easy. Finishing my makeup I walked out of the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the bed and lacing up my boots. The door opened and Dean strolled in, the grey leather jacket becoming something of a trademark now.

"Seth's on first tonight." He commented casually and I rolled my eyes.

"I'd say I was surprised but I'm really not." I scoffed, finishing tying the boots, "Guess that's the perks of being daddy's favorite."

"Someone's on a rampage tonight, who crapped in your cornflakes?" Dean questioned, plopping into the chair.

I was about to say something when Roman walked into the room and I took it as a sign that it was time to explain my plan. Sitting back down on the edge of the bed, I took a deep breath, waiting till Roman sat down.

"I have an idea, but you're not gonna like it." I started, seeing their faces go from interested to immediately wary.

"I already hate it." Dean piped up, making me glare at him, "What? Every time you say that it always turns out terrible. I'm voting no already."

"I haven't even begun to explain it yet." I pointed out, seeing Romans apprehensive face.

"If you think it's not gonna be good then chances are we're probably gonna hate it." Roman shrugged, raking his hands through his wet hair.

"Well can you at least hear me out?" I huffed, seeing them nod warily, "Look, Wyatt knew about things..."

"Oh hell no." Dean exclaimed, jumping to his feet, "Your plan involves Bray Wyatt? The one who threw you over his shoulder and carried you off like some caveman? The New Face of Fear? That Wyatt?"

"Would you let me explain what the hell I'm tryna do before jumping down my throat?!" I exclaimed, jumping up and staring him down.

The two of us glared at each before Roman coughed, making us look down at him. Shooting us pointed looks we sat back down, still heated. Roman turned towards me, raising his hand in a signal for me to continue.

"Remember a long time when Wyatt took me? He said while we were alone that one of my family was gonna turn on me. I didn't put much into what he said but look at what happened." I explained, seeing Roman frown, Dean still glaring, "Then the other day after Seth came out and interrupted my match with Charlotte he caught me backstage. Seth told me that Wyatt told him that I was planning on leaving him before the whole thing happened with the Authority."

"Are you serious?" Roman asked, a shocked look on his face.

"Yeah he came right out and asked if I had planned on leaving him. I didn't see a point in lying but I asked who told him and when I guess Wyatt he said yeah." I muttered, glancing at the two of them.

"How the hell did he know?" Dean asked, voice still slightly angry, "About any of it."

"I have no idea." I shook my head.

"Who all knew you were gonna break it off with Seth?" Dean questioned, and I glanced at the two of them.

"No one knew I was leaving him per say but there were a few who I talked to about it." I admitted, clasping my hands in front of me.

"So who did you talk to about it?" Roman asked and I looked up at him.

"You knew." I said softly, seeing the denial immediate on his face, "Lisa knew, Jeff knew. Dean did too."