Chapter 36. Psycho.

I waited for a few seconds as all the lights in the arena went out, leaving me standing in complete darkness. I could hear the murmurs of the crowd, rippling through the stadium. Walking out onto the stage I knew no one could see me as the beginnings of my new stage music played, the guitar riff echoing out across the arena. As the drums started there were flashes across the titatron, flashing to the beat and making the screens and stage look cracked. I stood in the middle of stage, not moving a muscle as my name flashed across the titatron. I knew the flashes from behind me were illuminating me as I stared at Becky in the ring. Once we had the permission from the band to use the song we cut it together to work as entrance music. As the chorus hit the word Psycho flashed across the screen, replacing my name as I walked forward, hair bouncing around my face as I grinned, running my tongue along my teeth. The crowd was roaring as I ran at the ring, sliding into the ring and rolling to my feet, nearly face to face with the Irish wrestler.

"This is a title match for the Women's Championship..." the announcer began, Becky backing up into her corner.

I knew that what I had planned was risky but I also knew this was the only way that I could start fresh. Leaving who I was behind meant leaving everything in the past and having no hesitation in moving forward. I was standing in the middle of the ring as the announcer left, leaving me, Becky and the ref on the inside. I could see Becky trying to analyze my plan, her eyes watching every slight movement I made. As the bell rang I took a step forward, making her jump slightly. Letting out a breath I deliberately moved to my left and with all the strength I pushed the ref, making him land in a heap in the corner of the ring. I could hear the shocked murmurs of the crowd as the ref glared at me, looking towards the time keepers area and raising his hand. The bell rang and I knew my plan worked.

"And still your Women's Champion, by disqualification, Becky Lynch!"

There was confusion plastered all over Becky's face as she took her title and the mic. In the blink of an eye the confusion turned to anger as she glared at me.

"What are you playing at Lila? It's bad enough you had a shot at my title but now you're just throwing it away? What's your game? Have you seriously lost your mind?" she shouted, her face turning red with the exertion she was using to yell.

Motioning for a mic I caught it as they tossed it towards me. Raking my fingers through my hair I knew it was getting wilder by the second but I was starting to like how it added to the new persona.

"Maybe I have." I shrugged casually, walking to the corner of the ring, jumping and sitting at the top, "What does it matter to you what I'm doing? You still got your title, for now."

"You really have lost it. The whole thing with Seth broke you. You're acting like a... like a..." Becky stuttered, trying to find a word to use against me.

"Like a psycho?" I offered, watching her head snap up as I grinned, "Yeah that's cause I am Lynch. Now do me a favour and leave this ring. I need it for a few moments."

"You think you can just order me around? I'm the champ Lila, I'm not some pushover that you can..." Becky growled, stomping to the middle of the ring.

The banter was one thing but I was tired of arguing with her as I leapt down from the top, meeting her in the middle. If I was becoming this person then I had to be ready to go down the road of unpredictability. Glaring down at her I could see the hesitation in her eyes when she met mine. I had no idea what she saw when she looked at me but it was enough to make her a touch more apprehensive then she was earlier.