1

The same name was repeatedly yelled through the crowd, and not to mention the constant shoving. My fingers were clenched together, the thought of my fist colliding with a few faces came to mind more than once.

"Cameron, please, one picture." A young girl screamed, and he was more than likely happy enough to take it with her. I was being shoved to the right, where the traffic crowded as well. I wouldn't have came this way in the city if I would have known this Cameron guy would have been leaving his hotel, along with at least 100 screaming girls, shoving and pushing each other for even a glance from him it seems.

"Oh my god! Stop!" I shoved the girls back maybe a little too forcefully. I swear though, if I were shoved anymore I would get hit by a damn car. My anger rose at the girl shoving me back, which I'm sure it's not her fault but still, who else do I have to get pissed at?

It went from scrawny girls pushing me to 6 foot tall security guards, and that's when I finally saw the dude in the middle of the bunch. The guy who is obviously important. He looks.. casual? He probably doesn't appreciate everyone in his face if I had to take a big guess, or maybe he lives off of the attention.. who knows.

I didn't even have a chance to get out of the way before I was completely shoved forward. I lost control of my balance and face planted road. I landed on the palms of my hands and could instantly feel the burn.

A car, which I didn't notice before, slammed drastically on the brakes to avoid completely demolishing me, and added a few honks in there in attempts to get me out of the way.

I didn't even have time to move, and right when I thought my life was over..

"No!" I felt a hand grasp onto my arm forcefully. Whoever it was pulled me up to my feet and shoved me into the van. I didn't even have time to react.

The door was shut instantly and the van drove off in a hurry. My eyes were focused on the girls sprinting after the van, and I couldn't help but realize any one of them would die to be in my shoes right now. I looked over to Cameron. Yes, I know his name now!

His facial expression was the same as mine. Traumatized.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned, scooting closer to me.

"I'm fine." I lied, my knee was bleeding from the pressure forced on me whenever I was pushed down onto the street.

"You're a terrible liar." He half smiled, his eyes falling to the blood coming from my hands. "I'm sorry. This is my fault."

"I'm just happy I didn't get hit by a car." I sarcastically replied, holding my purse to my side. There were two body guards in the front, and two in the back, I didn't know how to feel about that.

"Well, you're very calm for someone who almost died seconds ago." He said with wide eyes and I replied with a nod.

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do or where he is going to take me. As much fun as I'm having, I would love to go home and take a long, hot bubble bath before it gets too late.

From the corner of my eye, I could feel his eyes on me. He's more than likely not use to the attention I'm certainly not giving him. He's probably confused that I'm not bombarding him with pictures and seeking attention.

"So it's Cameron, right?"

His eyes narrowed, "Wait a second.. you don't know who I am?" A slight smile formed on his lips and I was almost beginning to think he preferred me not to.

"If I'm being honest, I've never seen you a day in my life. It's nice to meet you though." I put my hand out for him to shake it, "I'm Jessi."

He smiled at my response, molding his hand in mine.

"We should probably get your knee checked out." He pointed out the obvious. It doesn't hurt at the moment, but I know tomorrow will be a different story.

"Take us to the nearest hospital." He commanded to the driver instantly.

"No it's fine, I'll be fine." I exclaimed, not very fond of hospitals, or that the fact that I only have a small cut on me that happens to look worse than it is doesn't result in me going to a hospital. I'm not sure how he goes about things, but I'd just stick a bandaid on it and pretend it never happened.

Cameron didn't look pleased, "At least let me take you to my next hotel, I can fix it up there." He informed, "Please."

"You have another hotel?" Of course he does.

"Yes, the fans clearly knew I was in the last one, so now we have to move to a new destination where no one knows where I'm at." He smiled, watching me with his dark brown eyes that won't seem to look away.

"I'll know." I playfully said, raising my eyebrows.

"What do I have to do for you to stay quiet?" He asked with a completely straight face. Oh, I was kidding.

"Are you bribing me now?"

"No that's not what-"

"Cameron, I'm joking. $5 and my mouth is shut." I smile playfully.

"Damn..I knew you were a cheap one." He smiled, pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth to prevent him from laughing.

My mouth fell open and I pretended to be offended even though he was obviously kidding. "I'm still trying to figure out why all of these girls like you."

"Hmm, maybe if you're lucky you'll get to find out." He grinned.

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes. "How did I know you'd be cocky?" I smiled equally as big.

We continued bantering back and fourth, and eventually got to the subject of where his fame started. The fact that I'd never even heard of Vine explains why I didn't know he existed. He told me about his friends and how he's in a group called Magcon. I was trying to wrap my head around most of the things he told me, but I was still confused. I'd have to see vine for myself to actually understand.

Before I knew it, we had arrived at the hotel and Cameron showed me up to the room. After he gets the satisfaction of helping my knee, I'll be on my way back home.

[ follow my Instagram @ kellikiddy]