Mistakes

Hey everyone! I wanted to start this chapter off by saying how much I appreciate everyone continuing to read and support this story even though I haven't updated on schedule lately. I've just been busy and trying to enjoy my summer with my free time. With that being said I don't always have the time to thoroughly edit the chapters, so there will be grammar mistakes sometimes and I don't need them to be pointed out. I'm not saying this to be rude, its just happened from multiple readers and I know they are just trying to be helpful, but it's a little discouraging when minor mistakes are pointed, so please just read through minor mistakes from now on. I reread my books for mistakes and edit them eventually when I have time. That's all for now. Enjoy the chapter!

Liliana's pov

"I'm so ready to go home." I sighed laying in my hospital bed.

"Relax sweetheart. You'll get to go home tomorrow as long as your vitals continue to stay good." Jackson chuckled at my impatience.

"I know, but I was supposed to go home today. I've been in here for five days Jackson. Women have babies all of the time and most go home the next day."

"Lily, you didn't only have a baby. You also had major abdominal surgery and you know your stitches tore so Arizona needs to monitor you to make sure you don't develop an infection." After being in the hospital for 5 days I just wanted to bring my baby home and sleep in my own bed with my husband, but I had to stay in the hospital for an extra day after overdoing it in physical therapy and tearing my stitches slightly.

"I know." I huffed. I hated being in the hospital confined to a hospital bed. I have never been one of those people who enjoyed laying around with nothing to do. I enjoyed staying productive and busy.

"Cheer up. You're going to get to go home tomorrow." He says giving me kiss.

"Here's our girl." Alex says walking into the room with Isabella. She had to get a check up to make sure that everything is on track with her development so far since she was born a couple of weeks early.

"Hey, my princess." I smiled as Alex handed her to me.

"How did her checkup go?" Jackson asks.

"Great. She's gaining weight right on schedule. She's healthy and fat." He smiles.

"That's my girl." Jackson smiles.

"So she'll be able to go home with us tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't see any reason why she won't be able to."

"Are you one hundred percent sure she's healthy enough?"

"Lily, she's fine. She's very healthy." He assures me before his pager goes off. "I have to go." He says looking down at the notification.

"Oh, that's today." Jackson says. On the night of Owen and Amelia's wedding Alex attacked Deluca and injured him pretty badly and now he's facing years in jail as a result. He has to go in to one of many court days to come today.

"Yeah." He nods.

"Well good luck. Text me as soon as court is over." I tell him.

"I will. Congrats on the fat baby." He says.

"Thanks." Jackson and I smile before he leaves the room.

"How is Deluca?" I ask.

"Better then when he was brought in, but he has a long recovery of course."