A Bet is Settled, and so Much More

~(Y/N)'s POV~

     "FINALLY!"

Almost falling off my shelf in Knockout and my berthroom, I slid down the metal pole he installed, much to my inner five-year-old self's delight, which could be hidden inside the wall. I landed on his berth, and jumped from that to a zip line I made myself. Since I ended up going to fast to stop myself (which I always do on the zip-line) I landed with a WHUMP on the pile of blankets, pillows and other soft items in a hidden corner. I felt like a little kid in a pillow fort as I crawled out of the dubbed "Mt. Plush". I unhooked the zip line so that it wouldn't be tripped on by Knockout, or found by anyone who decided to barge in. The metal cord just hung at the edge of his berth where it was seen, nothing special.

     Once this was done I started running for the medical wing of the Nemesis, soon finding out that I need to work on my cardio... Suddenly I was starting to feel old, and only at 30! I finally made it, and krept in just as a vehicon was leaving. I saw Knockout welding a large scratch on another vehicon's chassis.

         "Knockout!" I tried to holler over his welding, but I wasn't heard, so I tried again, and again, and again. Still I wasn't heard, and I could only guess the vehicon was in a forced stassis since it hadn't noticed me either. I only got his attention after he finished his job.

         "Hello darling," He greeted with a crooked smile, "What are you so excited about?"

         "Pack your bags Knockout! We're going to Vegas!"

//~\\

     Start the Casino music now cause we were there in no time at all! We had several hours until the race started, about 3 to be exact, 3 and a quarter if we wanted to be dangerous. It was being held at night so either the track was going to be lit, or the "No Rules" match was being held in the dark. I hoped it was the dark. I wanted a challenge.

     Knockout drove around at first, trying to find where the race was being held, and I oo'd and aw'd at the lights. In all my life I never thought I'd come to Las Vegas. Even if I lived in Nevada.

         "Where is the race again?" I heard Knockout ask, pulling me from the pretty lights that drew in tourists like moths.

         "Um... oh just take a right and we'll find it! Turn off your lights though... I don't want anyone to know we're coming just yet."

Knockout did this and we went around the darkened arena a couple times before leaving, finding other things to do while we wait.

         "So... where to first?" Knockout asked.

         "I honestly don't know! There's just so much here... I'm honestly on a bit of a sensory overload..."

         "Well, let's start there."

He pulled up to a car show, two black Ferrari's at the front door.

         "How come I didn't notice that before...?"

         "You did say you were on a sensory overload." Knockout chuckled, parking at the front door.

I got out of his passenger seat, watching as his holoform fizzled into existence and got out of his driver's seat. I found that he looked rather dashing in his red and black Tux. A parking valet offered to take the keys, of which Knockout gave... wait since when did he have keys?

         "Since just before we left." He read my mind. How does he do that?!

He offered his arm, of which I took as we entered the brightly lit building. As we walked in, I couldn't help but feel Knockout's eyes on me... did I have something in my hair?