When Wedding Bells are Replaced with Car Engines

(I drew Miko and Raf. The right bottom left is the vehicon brides maids and the picture just across of the strange {yet oddly handsome} anime guy is the basic vehicon holoform. This chapter has a word count over 4 thousand, ya'll better be proud XD)

~3rd POV~

     All is a buzz with the happy chatter of guests through the rebuilt racing strip in Jasper Nevada, a wedding present from Knockout to (Y/N), since it was where they met. The Autobots took up their side, marked with the bright red chairs, and the Decepticons took theirs, signified by the dark black dotting the concrete. Whose side are you on? Intermixed are the racers of old. Street racers finding common ground with this large family their long lost friend had come to know. Some found interests with the Autobots, though most with the Decepticons. All awaited the bride in anticipation for this exciting event.

         "Is my tie straight?" Knockout asked as he fidgeted with the article.

         "Your tie is fine," Optimus smiled, patting his shoulder gently, being careful not to ruffle the black suit, his red tie perfect despite his fidgeting.

A moment of comfortable silence passed by the two, until Optimus asked the question that had been burning inside his head.

         "Why, out of all the many close Decepticons in you ranks, did you choose me as your best man?" He looked down at the medic, being a good head taller than him, said engaged man, and soon to be married man, looked up at his current wingman.

         "I would think that quite obvious." he smirked, then frowned as Optimus showed his lack of knowledge with a straight face, Knockout sighed, "You were the only one who accepted (Y/N) as she was, even after she had ran from your base the first time. You didn't judge her for her choice in companionship, nor did you believe the rumor of her betraying your faction when it was brought up," the medic explained, smiling as he went on, "You gave her a place to be despite popular vote, and I wanted to thank you for that."

Optimus was surprised at the amount of thought Knockout had put into it. It was much befitting of an Autobot rather than a Decepticon.

         "That, and Breakdown isn't here for me to ask him."

Aaaaaaaaand there it was.

     It was nearing time, and Scythe had taken his place at the head of the large mass of people, Knockout's true form, and Wildstryke's true form, just behind him. He waved at his son, who was in the back, waiting on (Y/N) so he could hand her off with Dreadwing. Megatron sat in the front, of course, with his many followers behind him. No one conversated with him on account of fear (he was extremely irritable for an obvious reason). Ultra Magnus waited, almost impatient, with the other Autobots. Even Arcee and Jack waited, one a bit more willing than the other.

        "I just don't get why I have to be here too." Jack sighed, slumping in his chair.

         "Jack, be respectful," Arcee sighed, "While I may not like her just as much as you, I know how special something like this is. It's practically every femme's dream to bond with a mech. I know she wouldn't ruin it for me if I ever have the chance, so let's not ruin it for her."

The moody teen huffed, still not convinced, but kept his peace.

     Meanwhile, the bride, was anxious.

         "Raf has the rings? Where's Miko? Roman? Don't tell me Dreadwing disappeared again!"

         "I'm right here," The mech turned man laughed, and pointed out each person (Y/N) had called out, "You need to stop worrying, and sound less like Miko."