We all Scream For...

(I think I need help... ,_,)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

         "MARRIED?!"

I laughed at Miko and Rafael's reaction to the announcement, and explained further, showing the ring to Miko.

         "The ring contains a part of his spark, he'll know where I am, what I'm feeling, and vice versa."

         "So it works like a bond between sparkmates..." Ratchet noted, a finger to his chin in thought, "The only major difference would be not being able to communicate through it."

         "In a sense, yes," I shrugged, "But, since we can't bond, Knockout and I are doing it the human way, in 'holy matrimony'." I made quotations in the air, "Trust me, I wish I could bond with him properly, but genetics is against me..."

         "What's that supposed to mean?" Jack asked with a huff.

Right... they don't know...

     I looked to Roman for a secondary opinion about telling them, and he shook his head 'no', his holoformic skin off.

         "I guess a better word for it would be 'fate'." I twisted the truth just a bit, and turned to Raf, who was smiling that adorable smile I had come to love.

         "How about I go and get Wildstryke and take you for a drive, ay' Raf?"

         "Absolutely not," Ultra Magnus stated, "There is far to much Decepticon activity."

         "You're looking at the only femme with a free pass to everywhere shoulder pads," I argued, "Raf's safer with me then here anyway."

Miko started to complain about wanting to come, and I responded with a chuckle, and patted her head as she pouted.

         "Maybe next time kiddo."

I grabbed my data pad from the computers, and sent a message to Soundwave.

         "You are not leaving the premises with any of the young humans." Magnus insisted, walking with me as I made my way down the raised platform, patting my leg to tell Raf to follow close. He did, and I smiled once I received a message back, and a countdown.

         "I thought I told you, but since you're new to this, I'll say it one more time," I looked him in the optics, my opinion on the matter unwavering, "Don't expect me to comply to orders. Ready Rafael?"

         "Ready for what?" he asked, and soon found out when I grabbed him, and jumped over the railing, through the open groundbridge, and into the palm of the Decepticon TIC.

         "Whoo! Nice timing Sound'ers!" I cheered, and stood up on his slim palm, "It's okay Raf, Soundwave wouldn't hurt a fly!"

         "Easy for you to say..." he gulped, and I became worried...

         "Raf, he's fine... look I know he's the one who found your base, but he delayed it for as long as he could, right Soundwave?" I asked softly, and the Silent 'Con nodded. I didn't know what expression he held on his faceplate, but I knew it wasn't a happy one at the moment. I picked up the 12 year old, and stood him up on his feet, making him face me. I smiled a motherly smile, and put some of his hair back in place, "You're safe as long as you're with me, either way, no one on this ship, except Megatron, would hurt you intentionally, even if I wasn't here."

He still held a bit of fear in his big eyes, but Raf relaxed, and smiled, then looked to Soundwave.

         "M-maybe... maybe we can... uh... m-message each other?" he offered with hesitance, and I ruffled his hair after Soundwave displayed a smiley face on his visor. Raf smiled his bright smile, and Soundwave started the walk to where we had hidden Wildstryke this time.