Coffee Shop Conversations

~Roman's POV~

         "Come on (Y/N)! It's another opportunity to get the team back together! Besides, Dad's in town!"

         "I know, Roman," my sister sighed, rolling her (E/C) eyes as I asked for the fifth time, "He invited us for coffee at a cafe. He probably wants a break from all the drama."

I flopped down onto her covers, my emerald green optics adjusting so that the light from the ceiling didn't bother me.

         "Come on! It's not every day we get to see dad! Let's have some fun!"

         "Sorry, but your 16 year old mind can't tell the difference between when it's a good time for illegal racing, and when it's not. I do. So, get up 'little league'. It's almost 5."

Huffing, I made my way to the fire pole, following (Y/N) as we made our way to our vehicles, well, she went to Knockout. Switching on my improved holoform, I opened the door to the sleek Impala I call mine, hidden in a vehicon bunk room. I didn't like being so far away from her... I mean, I guess I could move in, and sleep here, but the vehicons don't like the idea of a tiny mini-con being around. I can really only blame myself for that one. I don't know how many pranks I've pulled. Who cares, I like seeing them squirm and curse as I make my get away.

     Pulling out into the hallway I made a finger gun at Megatron, making him look at me quite confused. I only laugh and kept on driving. He tolerates me more than anything, and I try not to push his buttons, though trust me, I've come close.

         "The lovebirds not here yet?" I asked Soundwave, parking by his pede. He answered with a short shake of his helm. I think Soundwave's the only one I haven't pranked... besides Megatron. Then again, I'd have to be really crafty to figure something out.

     My thoughts were interrupted as Hardshell made his appearence. I quickly drove under the console, right in front of Soundwave. No, I'm not afraid, I just don't want my car stomped on.

         "Where is the femme Wildstryke?" he asked, addressing both Soundwave and me.

         "She's out on a drive, don't know when she'll be back," I answered, stepping from the safety of my car.

         "Tell that we of the Insecticons, would like an audience with her."

This doesn't bode well...

         "Only if we both have your word that no harm will come to her." I demanded. No matter how small I am, I'm still her big brother.

Hardshell nodded, and left, leaving me to lean on Soundwave's pede as I made a huge sigh of relief.

         "How do you deal with all this tension?" I asked him exasperated, earning nothing in return, "You're right, lay low, stay out of the way."

I was further relieved when Knockout came in, (Y/N) hiding near his neck cables as he cautiously looked around the small computer room.

         "We ready?" he questioned, and I drove my car back out from under the console.

         "As I'll ever be!"

I waited for him to place (Y/N) down on the floor and transform, only to watch in horror as he started with her still on his shoulder. Covering my optics, I looked through my fingers to find my sister landing on the floor gracefully, a cheeky smile on her face as Knockout opened his passenger side, holoform materializing in the front seat.

         "You can look now ya worry-wart." (Y/N) laughed, and I huffed.

Looking around, I wondered where the second huff I had heard come from... was that Soundwave? Naw, couldn't have been... could it?