A Winning Streak

~(Y/N)'s POV~

         "WE WON!" Miko cheered as she jumped up and down on the platform. We all came through the groundbridge, smiling at our victory. Raf traveled just behind me, and the humans, once three, now two, looked to him in wonder.

         "H-hi guys." he smiled sheepishly, waving.

There was a moment of silence, then Miko smiled and ran to his pedes.

         "WOW! Look at you! Was it the cybermatter? Do you see differently? Are things smaller to you now?! Do you have like super-human hearing now?! Can you turn back to being human?! CAN I DO IT?!"

To this Bulkhead quickly shook his helm, earning a pout from Miko as she grumbled about it some more. I looked to Jack, who seemed to be rather conflicted as he switched his gaze from me to Raf, and then to the ex-cons just behind me, who were Knockout and Soundwave. Arcee went to talk to him, most likely to try and soothe his nerves. She's such a mother.

         "Ratchet look!" Raf ran off to see the medic, who looked... glad, and at ease as Rafael plodded up to him, "Now I can help even more!"

         "With the war over there may not be much to help out with," Ratchet chuckled, "I think your place is with Wildstryke and helping out on Cybertron." He looked to me, and became serious, "You take good care of him, that means no taking him street racing." He glared at me, and I chuckled.

         "Wouldn't dream of it, ya burnt marshmallow."

         "Don't call me that."

Raf giggled at our small banter, and went off to find Miko, finding Jack as well, and the group of three started to talk and enjoy the peace the end of the war brought. I chuckled as the two humans started to climb on him.

     Knockout placed a servo on my shoulder plate, and I turned my helm to smile at him, a soft smile, a tired smile. We walked over to where the rest of the group, including Soundwave had begun a meeting of when to leave for Cybertron. Apparently, it was as soon as they said 'good bye'.

         "What about Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dumb?" Agent Fowler said, though most everyone didn't understand.

         "Shockwave and Starscream will be taken care of once they are found," Optimus responded, and I leaned against the chassis of my beloved, "Until then we need to focus on the rebuilding of Cybertron."

I felt myself fading away, fatigue and anxieties finally taking their toll. I felt my optics begin to flicker, and the soft hum of Knockout's sparkbeat acted as my lullaby. A softer, second hum began to grow, and I wondered what it was as I drifted into a shallow recharge. As it grew, I realized that it was my own spark, slowly coming into sync with Knockout's. With a smile on my faceplate, I allowed myself to rest.

~Knockout's POV~

     I felt Wildstryke's form fall limp in my arms, and I asked Ratchet for a berth she might be able to be more comfortable on. He pointed to one I had somehow missed upon walking in, and with a firm hold around her, I picked her up, like the beautiful bride she is, and gently placed her down. The not-so-small pede steps of Raf met my audio, and I looked to him, smiling a bit as he greeted me with a smile of his own. I was quite surprised that he would give up his life on Earth for one on Cybertron. I'm glad though. He makes Wildstryke happy, and is a wonderful addition to our misfit family.

         "Is she going to be okay?" he asked, his smile falling to a frown as he worried.

         "Wildstryke's fine," I assured, "She's simply tired. Her spark is new, just like yours."