Interrogation

~(Y/N)'s POV~ 

     I woke up, still weary, and in my human body. Since I didn't have my bed, I was laying on the cot that was provided. I turned my head, seeing my lovely red Cybertronian self, lifeless and waiting for another run around the block, but I doubted that would happen while I was here with the Autobots. 

     I was surprised to find the vault door unlocked, and open at that. Of course, curiosity took hold, and I made my way to the main area of the old missile silo turned Autobot base. 

         "Finally," I was greeted by Ratchet, "You've been in recharge for  15 whole Earth hours." 

         "To long of a wait to start grilling me with questions doc-bot?" I sassed him, earning a huff as Optimus emerged from a hallway. 

         "It is a relief to see that you are well, (Y/N)." He greeted. 

         "Likewise," I stretched, making my back pop, my neck following suit as I twisted it, "Give me about half an hour... and I'll be able to answer any questions you may have..." 

         "How about now?" Ratchet snapped. 

 I was about to retort, but Optimus stopped me as he set a servo on Ratchet's shoulder plate. 

         "You may have your half an hour, use it wisely." 

I heard the warning in his tone as I nodded my thanks, and climbed up to the platform, turning on the TV as I sat down on the horridly ugly yellow couch. I tried to wake up further, and prepare myself for what was to come, trying to lock anything that may make me want to cry again. They don't need to see more of my weakness. 

     All to soon, the half an hour was up, and I found myself surrounded by all the Autobots as I sat on the yellow railing, balancing as I hung my head, my attention on the two battling thumbs in my lap. 

         "It is time to explain (Y/N)." I heard Optimus say, making  me look up. 

         "Alright, where do you want me to start?" 

         "How about your understanding of Cybertronian technology." Ratchet stated accusingly. 

I sighed, and started with a small backstory. 

         "I've always been fascinated with how things worked. It could range from a computer, to the engine of a McLaren F1. By the way, beautiful car," I chuckled, going off topic for a split second, "Naturally I became curious about your technology, so I did some tinkering, and understood a good amount, of course I'm still learning." 

         "And this 'tinkering' as you call it," Ratchet continued, "Resulted in the Cybertronian replica you call Wildstryke? Or was that-"

         "A Decepticon experiment? Yes and no. She's 100% experimental, but I did it to myself, those who helped tried to persuade me otherwise once or twice actually, but you can guess how un-fruitful that was." I smirked, remembering those couple of times Breakdown... Breakdown... that stupid Blueberry just had to go missing huh? 

         "I see it was successful." Ratchet muttered. 

        "Successful to a fault, is more accurate," I put my thumb and forefinger to the bridge of my nose, remembering the headache that situation brought me,  "Going between bodies is what actually created the first reason for me to come here, it was harmful to my mind, and often caused parts of me to... I guess you could say 'lag', but it came back after a period of time." 

I was met with an awkward silence, of which I broke when I continued farther. 

         "Wildstryke is who Megatron knows me by, and sadly who he has come to form an interest into. Also Arachnid and Dreadwing know me by no other name." I pointed out, "In a nutshell, I'm a tech wiz with the ability to street race, the stereotypical protagonist in any happy-go-lucky street racing movie. Though I am in no way becoming as ridiculous as The Fast and the Furious." I chuckled, looking up and realizing just how lost my audience was, "Ignore the last part, next question?" 

         "How did you come to know Knockout?" I was surprised to hear Arcee as she scowled at me from afar. 

         "Now that's a story! Started at a street race," I heard a low scoff as the blue femme muttered an 'of course' from her spot, "Knockout had won, and I had only heard rumors of this unbeatable car, I didn't know about you guys at the time, so it was just an awesome driver to me, another human being. Well I went to check him out and found him at the edge, where many lone riders go, soon enough these goons come around with dirt and tar and a bat? Crowbar? I can't remember, that was... hang on... huh, awhile ago." I chuckled at this, "Anyway, I saved his finish and later fell asleep making sure no one else came along, woke up in his driver's seat. At first I figured he was remote control-" I was interrupted by Bulk and Bee's snickering at my first assumption, I glared at them playfully, "Then we ended up in a race and this guy decided to rear-end Knockout, so he transformed and your existence was revealed. We've been together ever since, though it took awhile to realize we fell in love with each other." 

I was met with another long silence as my story was absorbed into their turning minds. What was funny was that I told them the short version! I don't think there would be enough time to read my entire life's story. 

         "What of your past?" Optimus asked.

         "With Knockout?" I tried to dodge. 

         "No, your younger years." 

I was hoping to avoid that backstory, but found no way out. I gave them the short version. VERY short.

         "My mom was abusive, my dad was never around, my... my brother died in an accident and I ran away when I was 16." They didn't need to know the gritty details... I only trust Knockout with that. 

         "In other words you have a grudge on your own kind." Arcee commented, earning a slight disappointed glare from Optimus. 

         "No, I don't have a grudge on my own kind, I just don't consider them my kind anymore. I have no one out there I'm close to." I shrugged, "And it's not like they've treated me any different then some animal on the street. Those who gave this mutt a chance, died." 

In other words, I kill those whom I love... and Knockout just might be next. I can't let that happen. No matter the cost... 

(Okay... it's really late/early where I am... and the only reason why I'm up is cause of a 10K race... that started at 10 pm. But HEY! Took me only 1 hour and 38 minutes to finish! Next year it'll be 1 hour flat! XD Thanks for reading! Love ya'll!)