Her Quick Synopsis and a Meeting

~Dreadwing's POV~

         "And Lord Megatron knows nothing of this?" I asked, earning a nod in return from the femme.

         "He's completely oblivious."

The two's method is purely ridiculous, but it's worked for so long now, I find no reason to point out its flaws to hide Wildsrtyke's true identity as (Y/N).

         "Well, if that was all, I have a meeting with the Insecticons." The femme stated as she started for the door. It was decided that our meeting place would be the med bay of the Nemesis, apparently she deemed it 'safer'. My guess is that it was familiar, considering her preferred company.

         "Perhaps I should follow," I suggested, making Wildstryke turn, "They are rather hostile toward you."

         "You act as if I can't take care of myself," she laughed, "If you want to you can come. They wanted a private meeting but they can deal."

She's such a lunatic...

     We ended up finding ourselves in front of the Insecticon quarters, Wildstryke seeming confident, but I was unsure. All the Insecticons have wanted to do was rip her limb from limb... and she knows this. I almost envy her in her confidence, even I have my doubts. She knocked twice, and the door slid open with a hiss, and we were greeted by an Insecticon.

         "The meeting is to be with you only," the beast leered, ignoring me.

         "Can you blame me for taking precautions? Dreadwing is now part of the neutral faction, he has a right to come with." Wildstryke argued, and I found her bravery quite astonishing, or is this simply recklessness?

The Insecticon only huffed, and moved out of our way. I followed the femme I now call sister, an interesting concept, into what is the Insecticon bunker.

         "Nice to know you guys are well taken care of," Wildstryke said, noting the spacious room, filled with the crawling creatures.

         "Lord Megatron was very generous in providing for our numbers."

I heard her laugh, though I couldn't tell what was so funny.

         "So what is it you wanted an audience with me for?" Wildstryke became serious, turning to look at our current host.

         "We of the Insecticon race run on orders, that is our purpose, but one has not been fulfilled."

         "Offlining Wildstryke," I interjected.

         "That is correct."

         "And you have a solution to this problem?" said femme asked, and I could tell many of the masses that surrounded us were coming closer.

         "In a sense."

The room became quiet as no explanation was given.

         "Well, go on!" Wildstryke ordered, and the numerous beasts hummed.

         "Arachnid merely gave us a name to hunt down, we may have found a loophole to this order given."

         "You are stating the same thing twice, it is a solution to the problem at hand, but what is this solution?" I was starting to become irritated with the dodging of this question.

         "Not necessarily, Dreadwing," Wildstryke seemed interested, "What is this loophole?"

         "We ask to call you by another name," a different soldier stated, earning what I can only assume was a glare from the current leader.

         "Won't you recognize her by her features?" I asked.

         "Yes, but we will only respond with hostility to her name, as we have found out."

         "Experimentation," Wildstryke grinned, "And others say you are an inferior race."

          "So goes the common stereotype."

I looked between the two, and saw... I honestly don't know, but perhaps it was understanding.

         "Have you chosen a name?" The (F/C) femme asked, her curiosity most likely at an all time high on the subject.

         "We ask to call you by Arrowhead."

I could tell Wildstryke was trying not to laugh at their name choice.

         "And uh... why 'Arrowhead'?"

         "It may seem ridiculous," was his confession, "but the full name would be Arrowhead Blue Butterfly."

I saw her faceplate fall to one of surprise, an undertone of suspicion and reminiscence. I started to wonder why this name would result in this reaction.

         "This species is rare in most climates, but, and we say this in full honesty, quite stunning."

She was silent, her optics having a far off look as she stared at the floor.

         "Is that the only reason?" Wildstryke asked.

         "Is it not to your liking?"

         "No the name is fine... I was only curious."

I watched as she thanked him, and he thanked her in return for seeing them, calling her by her Insecticon name. I can tell they respect her, they have for the longest time. Many may try to contradict me, but my proof is that they have kept their distance from her since they became part of the Decepticons. This distance was to protect her from themselves, not their own benefit or fear.

         "Wildstryke," I received her attention after a minute of walking, "Your reaction was rather-"

         "Illogical? Yes, I will admit... but Blue Butterfly is a title I thought I would never have again... and frankly I was hoping that would stay that way. It appears fate is against me."

         "I was going to say 'worrisome', but they are calling you 'Arrowhead', not Blue Butterfly."

         "It is still part of the name."

She stopped by her and Knockout's berth room, about to enter.

          "I thank you for coming with," she continued, "I guess I'll tell you more of my past when the time is right."

         "Of course," I put a servo to her shoulder before she could close the door, "If you need to talk about anything, you know where to find me." I said, making her smile just a bit, and I smiled slightly in return.

         "You're such a softy when you wanna be, it's cute."

         "What?"

She giggled, and closed the door before I could demand answers. I'm not cute... At least, I never thought myself as such... And I'm not a softy... Am I? 

(Thought a brotherly-love chapter was needed from Dreadwing! The best is yet to come! I love the artwork I find. I wish I could do some of it, but for now I'll stick to what I know! Thanks for reading!)