Tricky Choices and Unknown Plans

~Bumblebee's POV~

     I watched her disappear through the hallway to the vault we made to act as her room. I thought I'd still hate Wildstryke, considering she made me crash more than a time or two... but now? I'm confused more than anything. Wildstryke is (Y/N), and (Y/N) is Wildstryke, and we just were told what her name is. We've always been calling her "that girl" or "the odd one". Of course Arcee has given her the name of "Decepticon Pet". I find it rather hypocritical... 

         "Optimus... do you realize what we now have at our digit-tips?" I heard Ratchet announce quietly.

         "Yes, but I do not suggest using it to our advantage, unless given consent."

         "At this point in time 'consent' can go to the Pit! That HUMAN has successfully transferred her own mind to a Cybertronian body with a device that was built for-" Optimus stopped Ratchet's rant with a servo as he held it up.

         "Ratchet, before anything is done, I would suggest questioning her at a later date. Now, is not the time."

Ratchet huffed, and went deeper into the base, opposite of the direction Wildstryke escaped to.

         |: Optimus... :| I started, earning his attention as he turned my way |: If Wildstryke and (Y/N) are the same femme... doesn't that make things easier? :|

Optimus shifted so that he was more comfortable in his standing position, and took one long look in the direction Wildstryke had gone.

         "Yes, and no. While it might have been quite troublesome if both were up and functional, it will be a challenge to find if she is merely being used as a Decepticon experiment, or if she is truly staying with them for Knockout."

     I nodded at this, and thought about it some more. I genuinely hope she's not just a science experiment, (Y/N)'s just so high-spirited, it'd be a shame if she were only around for that purpose... but then again, if the girl was only an experiment, why would Knockout ask us himself to take care of her? And twice at that! And he willingly gave something in return. Last time it was our comrades, this time a reasonable amount of unprocessed energon. Like before, it was to look like we were doing it with no real purpose, only to survive, like we always do, and keep our cause running strong. We were told to let as many vehicons return to the Nemesis as possible after our upcoming "attack" on an energon mine, that Wildstryke would hate to come back and find many of her friends gone. While I find it hard to believe, I have hope that (Y/N) is truly changing the Cons we've come to know as ruthless killers with no remorse. Perhaps... given time, she just might be able to change Megatron's spark as well.

         "Hey Bee, you're spacing out on us."

I jumped at Bulkhead's poke, going off balance for a moment.

         "Oops, sorry. Come on, the kids are waiting!"

Deciding to put (Y/N) at the back of my processor for the moment, I was first out the door as I raced to the school, Raf the only thing I could think about.

~Knockout's POV~

         "I'm dearly sorry, Lord Megatron, but Wildstryke said that she had to go. It was a matter of emergency!"

         "And why is it she reports to YOU!"

He crushed a computer with his fist as he made his anger quite obvious. I just wish it wasn't in my medical bay.

         "W-well you see... I-it wasn't ME she reported to!"

I looked to Starscream for a bit of help, since he had followed Megatron like the coniving cyber-puppy he is, but I received no help as he simply grinned.

         "It was Starscream!"

         "A blatant lie!"

         "ENOUGH!"

Megatron crushed the computer farther.

         "I know for a fact, that there is no way Wildstryke would have left for an emergency, she has no one else but the Autobots to look to, besides us, and we all know she has no allies with the humans, I trust she would have said something, and used it to her advantage already. I'm not as dumb as you two seem to think me to be," All I could bring myself to do was gulp as the war lord's helm came closer to my own, his gaze piercing, and calculating as he watched for any indication of an escape attempt by me, "I know why Wildstryke is not here, though I am quite disappointed in the fact she thinks she needs to hide herself in this circumstance."

Megatron backed away, making it so that I could no longer smell his breath. "Was there any indication of where she was going off to?"

I shakily shook my helm.

         "N-no, Lord Megatron... Though she did mention wanting to see us at some point... perhaps in battle... or... something?" I hoped this would do, and buy some time to figure out exactly what he thinks he knows.

Megatron only sneered, and turned to leave, Starscream not to far behind. I let my guard down, but regretted it as Megatron asked one last question.

         "Did she come to us with that, red color, already on her form?"

That question I was NOT expecting.

         "Um... yes... I believe so. It's rather fetching on her, isn't it?"

         "Indeed."

He left, seemingly in much higher spirits then when he came. I don't know what he has in mind, but I have a feeling that no matter what it is, it's underhanded, and dirty, in more ways then one as well.

(I'm becoming really excited and antsy! First: DRAAAMAAAA! Second: CONflict! and Third: >:) Not telling! What'd you all think of Bumblebee's POV? Thanks for staying with me for so long! Love ya'll!)