Family Reunion

~(Y/N)'s POV~

     I curled up, quite comfy in the old rickity bed. Why? Because I had the best mech in the world to cuddle into. I could here Knockout's chuckle as he realized I was awake, but I wanted to stay asleep for awhile longer, happily curled like a cat into Knockout's midsection, so I made no effort to get up.

         "Good morning my darling." He stroked my hair, "How was your rest?"

         "One of the best I've had." I admitted, breathing in the familiar scent.

         "I'm glad to hear it." Knockout kissed my head, and I sighed, quite content, my eyes still unopened.

     It was another good while until Knockout stated that he needed to stretch his legs, to which I groaned, not wanting him to leave. Being the fragger he is, Knockout slipped from my grasp and stretched. That's when I realized he was shirtless... I slipped my head underneath the blanket, though it had several holes... Just my luck. I was glad to find my own still on, and only stuck my head back out when he put his shirt back on.

         "Is something wrong?" He asked, a confused look on his face.

         "Uh... nope." I answered, rather quickly as I jumped from the bed and started to the door, "Just lazy, but now I'm hungry. Let's see if Roman has made anything!"

I was stopped as Knockout took my hand, whipping me around to face him. He trapped me with a strong arm wrapped around my back. I could see the seriousness in his eyes, those dark, almost crimson red eyes. They were all I could look at.

         "I'm sorry I had lied to you." He said in almost a whisper, "It's just... I didn't-"

I put a finger to his mouth, smiling as I made a soft shushing noise.

         "That's past, and I understand now. It's me who should be sorry."

He enveloped me in a hug, his squeeze gentle, but firm.

         "No," he stated, "You have no need to be sorry."

I pulled away from him slightly, a sweet and gentle smile on my face. Putting a hand to his cheek, I wiped a tear from his eye with my thumb, the clear liquid fizzling into un-existance as it touched my skin.

         "We'll be fighting about this fact for hours," I admitted, "So how about we go see if Roman's cooked something up."

My reply from the tall man, still holding me, was a smile, and a gentle kiss to my forehead.

     We walked out of the room, once my mother's, into the large area that served as the living room and kitchen, to find Roman setting a large plate of eggs on the old, greying table.

         "Out already?" I could hear the smirk in his voice, the holoformic skin not activated.

         "You, keep your thoughts to yourself, you're only 16 after all."

         "Well, technically I'm 32."

         "Not legally, you twit."

         "You're right! Legally I'm dead!"

I laughed, knowing this to be the truth. I was glad I could laugh at the incident now, but I still felt a pang of guilt. I guess Knockout could tell as he rubbed my back for a short while as we stood by the table.

         "Dad commed," Roman started, "He said he'll be here in an hour or so."

I nodded.

         "Speaking of Dad... how did he take to you being alive?"

At this Roman laughed.

         "He thought it was a prank at first, and a cruel one at that, but I convinced him the way I convinced you."

         "And how did you do that?" Knockout asked. I wished he didn't.

         "(Y/N) and I have a saying, though we call it a twisted quote." My brother explained, "Our mother beat us physically as well as mentally, using her words as a sort of whip... Sometimes we went to each other for comfort, but we were to afraid to say what she said, so we said, 'Sticks and stones, may break my bones, but mom's words are fragging cyanide'. It's how we knew how to comfort each other."

     I didn't look to see Knockout's expression, knowing he was more than angry at my mother, and most likely astonished that I hadn't said much about these things. In truth, I never wanted to bring them up, but my wall was broke enough to let them slip those couple of times.

         "And your father was no where in the picture?" Knockout asked, though he knew the answer.

         "Well... sort of. He came to me once, shortly before I died, and I remember faint messages... ones that came from our bond as Father and Son. As well as occasional visits, but neither (Y/N) or I can recall them." I heard him explain as I sat down to eat.

         "I see... And his absence was because of the violence of your mother?"

         "Yeah, that I can confirm as fact." Roman leaned against the counter, arms crossed, and I kept my silence, slowly eating the eggs... they were a little peppery.

         "I think you'll like him though," Roman stated, "Didn't take very long for me to like him! Then again, I'm his kid... though sometimes that doesn't mean scrap." He joked, chuckling.

     I finished the eggs, and excused myself. I needed a shower anyways, and since Dad wouldn't be here until later, I decided that I would use the waterfall, though it might be cold, it was better than waiting for water to heat on the wood stove hidden in a corner. I quickly grabbed a towel, clothes and shampoo, saying I'd be back in a bit. When I arrived at the falling beauty I remember so fondly, I quickly washed my hair, then decided that it would do for now. I wasn't all that dirty anyway.

         "Well that's disappointing."

Whipping around, I saw Knockout coming up behind me.

         "I leave for a little over a week and suddenly you become a pervert? Talk about poor character development." I smirked, wrapping my hair in the dark grey towel.

         "I'm a Decepticon darling," Knockout returned the smirk as he sauntered closer, his holoform showing his laid back air of confidence, "We just get worse as time goes on."

         "I sure hope that's a promise." I purred, stepping just between his feet.

         "You know, you could have always just stayed in the bedroom."

I glared at Roman, his holoformic skin showing the widest of smirks as he stopped several yards away, most likely for his own safety.

         "What is he going on about?" Knockout wondered, a rather un-amused expression on his face.

         "Absolutely nothing," I growled, "Why in the Pit are you even here?"

         "Well, I knew if Knockout stayed you were most likely done with your shower, and so I left the house to come and tell you that Dad's here."

At this I quickly collected my things, and ran back to the house, the two close behind. I didn't even bother seeing if Dad was truly there or not. I threw the bath stuff in the room and quickly ran back out, the water still dripping off my (H/L) hair. I was just in time to see a black pick up truck park in front of the house, windows tinted. I stood, waiting, though nothing happened. Knockout and Roman came up behind me, panting, and they too waited. For what, I don't know, but we waited.

     The truck seemed new, it's black finish seemingly just polished, and tires fair, though I couldn't tell much.

         "Hey, Dad." Roman said with a smile, "Long time no see." 

(Mwahahahahaha! CLIFF HANGER!)