Kiddie Rides

~Miko's POV~

         "YOU'RE THE CYBERTRONIAN WHO HELD BULK AND I HOSTAGE?!"

         "Don't forget Arcee." Jack grumbled.

         "Yeah, and you're lucky. Because of me you were all aloud to live."

(Y/N) stood in her vault as Wildstryke, and I found it hard to bring myself to hate her. I mean, yeah she was the femme that kept me in a cage, but she was also the grown-up I had fun with, who didn't judge me for being me, the reckless teen with an awesome sense of music.

         "So... you were being hurt by changing forms?" Raf asked, making sense of the story she had told us earlier.

         "Yep, but that's taken care of now. I'm not completely sure why I'm here this time, something to do with Breakdown's dissappearence."

Raf and I cringed, and Jack scoffed as he started to stomp off. We were told not to mention Breakdown, and what happened, but we didn't know why until now. Glad I didn't make the mistake of opening my big mouth...

         "Do you race like this?!" I asked, my enthusiasm coming back after getting over the whole '(Y/N) was the one who trapped me and Bulk' thing.

         "No. I earn my money through racing, so I go as my human self. It's fun living a triple life!"

         "Man, suddenly my life sounds overly boring." I pouted.

Wildstryke laughed as she gestured toward the front entrance.

         "Where do you think you're all going?"

Great, Ratch was going to be a total killjoy.

         "These two wanted to go for a ride, so I was going to oblige."

         "Like the Pit you are. You're staying right here."

I started to sneak off toward the button that opened the exit, winking at Wildstryke, who winked back.

         "Look, I'll take good care of them. We're just going to bash some dunes, do a couple donuts in the sand. Maybe I'll change my color..."

         "If you go, you will be accompanied by an escort, so that time is not now."

         "Bite me you old coot. NOW MIKO!"

I jumped on the button, and watched as a light could be seen just peaking through the tunnel. Ratchet was to surprised to do much as I jumped down, Wildstryke catching me as she transformed. I found myself in her back seat, and Raf in her front as she raced through the tunnel and out into the Nevada air. Raf had the biggest grin on his face, I never knew braking the rules could make him so happy.

~Raf's POV~

     That. Was. AWESOME! While we might be braking the rules, for once I don't completely mind! Though I do have a feeling both Miko and I will probably pay for it later. Best not to ruin the moment and think about it now. I'll worry about it when it comes.

         "So, where to guys?"

I heard Wildstryke ask, and I buckled up with the seat belt.

         "How about we go bust some sand dunes!"

Miko cheered, and I felt my stomach churn just thinking about it. (Y/N)... well, Wildstryke (that'll take some getting used to), must have noticed my unease, since she suggested something else.