Prologue

(FYI the time of this book is right after the GMG)

Lucy's P.O.V

I silently walked into my beloved guild, smiling at my friends as I passed by, this was my home now! I remember just a few years ago, this was all just a dream. But this dream became a reality, I used to always want to be in this guild. And here am I now!

I searched around as I noticed Happy and Natsu weren't around yet. I was literally just with them!

Imagination

"Hey Natsu! Look at this! I found all of Lucy's stuff she always hides!" A small blue cat with cute little aero wings picked up some paper from the bedside cabinet, the redhead turning back, cracking up into laughter.

"Oh yeah!" He said in his sketchy voice, grinning as he showed his sharp teeth. The cat handed the papers to him as he began to read.

"And then the invisible man invaded all of the mansion!" He mocked in an exaggerated expression.

—-

"Kya!" I screamed in my mind. "No! They can't be doing that! That's just ridiculous!" I took a deep breath before sighing. Hm? I felt a warm hand touch me as I spun around.

"Mira!" I exclaimed with sparkles in my eyes, smiling at the girl. I can't believe I only just realised I was standing in front of the bar. "Need something?" She giggled as she held an empty tray with the smell of booze. I nodded "I would love to get something!"

'Although I didn't really want anything from the start...'

I set myself up as I pulled a stool from the bottom of the bar table, sitting on it right after. I watched Mira as she cleaned a few things up as she met my eye contact, smiling at me again.

I loved Mira's smile, it was so sweet and kind.

Mira was cleaning so to pass some time I looked around for Natsu and Happy, I almost felt like giving up. They probably just wandered off somewhere. But seriously! They were just with me! Geez, what will I do with those two?

"What would you like today Lucy?" Mira asked, cleaning up a bit of the bar table as it had a bit of booze spilt on it.

"Hm?" I turned to Mira, noticing that she stopped cleaning. I smiled as I felt a bit of blush form on my face. "Oh, I'm fine with just yoghurt if you have that today."

"Alright, Lucy!" Mira hummed as she went to find where she stored her yoghurt.

I, on the other hand, waited silently for my favorite food. Until I heard the guild doors slam right open.