Chapter 8 - Resort Island? Vacation?

Before you read. I'd like to give a special thanks to my sister for making my amazing book cover: CrystalWritesCrindge thanks!

Okay, you can continue now uwu

---

"Adolescent!" Lavendar quickly reacted as she pulled on her master's back. "You can't just go making up new--"

"If that is what a previous fairy asks me, I have to take up this request. You are a tiger from this point on" the master announced before smacking a huge sword on the floor, attracting everyone's attention.

"Listen up fools!" He halted as everyone watched him, like they were watching a super good TV show. "This is our new guildmate, Luna!"

Lucy took up the cue before having a small wave to the guild. Her hair turned into a dirty blond as she bowed down. "I look forward to working with you!"

"S-Sting..." the fox cat held onto the white dragon slayer's stomach as he welled up a few tears, shocked of how he was defeated almost effortlessly, even while using his White Drive!

The frog cat did the same, but to the shadow dragon slayer.

"Hm?" The mage who had simply walked in stood up, her slitted dress showing her legs. "Is this a fairy one that I plucked the wing out of? Father?" She kicked a bottle of alchohol out of her way before standing up to her father, and Lucy.

"You'll be teamed with Sting and Rogue from this point on. I'll be with you too, so don't screw up or I'll destroy this pretty little face of yours!" The woman threatened her, before interrupted by the purple haired "cat"

"Ahem" she muttered, as the woman turned and looked down at her, knowing she was a cat now made her pick her up. "Aw, cute!" The woman retorted before dropping the cat, she respected Lucy, for beating the twin slayers.

---

A Few Months Later...

"Lavendar-sama~~!" The fox cat hummed as he poked the purple exceed, forming a tick mark on her forehead.

"Y-You nuisance!" She squealed before running to Lucy's side. "H-Help me!" She squealed once again, much to Lucy's entertainment as she giggled.

"You're so cute Lavendar!" Lucy slowly picked Lavendar up as the purple cat started swinging her legs around. "Let me down this instant child!" She whined.

"Hey Lu, we got invited to Fairy Tail for a small vacation on..." Sting stopped as his hand reached into his pocket, searching his pocket until finding a paper. "Ah! A resort island!"

Rogue had his eyes closed as Frosch nudged him "Rogue~" Frosch spoke as she tugged onto him.

"The resort island. They had gotten tickets for us to relax." The white head punched his two hands together as he grinned, "I'll defeat that flamehead this time!"

"Are you sure?" Rogue opened his eyes, having a poker face as he looked at Sting.

"Are you sure?" Sting retorted before bursting into laughter, mocking him. "Of course! I've improved a lot from Luna!"

Lavendar was initially reminded about Lucy's nickname in Sabertooth, watching the dragon slayers.

"You two really are idiots" Minerva spoke, shoving her hand into both of their faces, making Lucy crack up.

"Anyways Sting, about the resort island. Are you planning to go?" Rogue asked, thinking about what would happen. "I for one am up for this plan. I would want to match Gajeel."

"Frosch thinks so too!" The frog cat exclaimed as the fox cat followed from far behind. "When is it? The frog cat asked as the cat looked up. "The day after tomorrow!" Sting smiled. The fox cat was panting as he caught up he just smiled. "You guys!" He yelled, stopping the six of them in their tracks. "I have some food!" He poked out cooked fish as Frosch and Lavendar especially , started drooling.

"Fish!" The cats yelled in unison, making the dragon slayers laugh, Minerva simply raising her eyebrow.

"I never knew you were a fan of fish Lavendar!" Lucy mocked her as she poked her with a small twig lying on the ground of the forest. "Kya! I-I'm just hungry!" She yelled in defence.

"L-Let's just get this job done! Come on Fox Cat!" Lavendar stuttered before turning to Lector, who she had nicknamed him as "Fox Cat".

Meanwhile in Fairy Tail...

"Master, is it a good idea to invite a guild who we had bared teeth with in the past, to a resort island with us?" The armored redhead questioned him, as he looked down.

"Master!"

"Ah! Erza.." he snapped out of his own land before giving eye contact to Erza. "It'll be okay, I thought spending time with them would loosen up our relationship."

"Ice princess!"
"Flame head!"
"Naked freak!"
"Flaming lizard!"

The armored female had a tick mark on her forehead before smashing the two morons into each other, knocking them out.

"Would you two quit it?!" The female snarled before sighing.

"Ehehe!~ Natsu you're really hilarious!" A certain female who had gained a huge amount of popularity laughed.

"Say Erza, I heard Sabertooth has this extremely mysterious new member!" The blue haired female with an overweighted man and slim man stood by her side as she commented. The armored female nodded.

"And it's a girl too!" Kinana added to the conversation, smiling as she served a few of her guildmates.

"Her name's Luna apparently" a certain ironhead spoke, munching on some screws. Levy broke a sweat as she giggled nervously, "Gajeel...where'd you get that?"

The iron head swallowed the iron before standing up to the blue haired girl, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Gee hee!" He exclaimed, "nowhere special, shrimp."

The blue headed girl's face was soon covered in red as she covered her mouth, feeling a bit awkward she left back to the other two men.

"Luna...huh? That sounds like a certain someone..." Erza placed her hand on her chin as she thought to herself.

"Lucy..."

Erza quickly turned around, seeing Natsu sitting up.

"She hurt our friends!" The white maiden retorted out of nowhere before standing by Natsu's side. "She deserved to leave Fairy Tail!"

The armored female glared at Lisanna, with those words it made Erza question if it really was because she wanted to leave. Or, if it was something or someone making her leave.

A certain half naked man sat up, sighing. "She went missing seven years ago, she hasn't been seen since then..."

"The apartment lady didn't even know where Lucy was...I still have the key to her apartment though!" Mira giggled as she jingled the keys.

"I mean" the half naked guy stepped forward as he looked front on to Erza. "Did Lucy really do something that bad?"

Erza stayed quiet for a moment, hesitating to answer. "It is. But regardless of who it mat be, it is still unforgiveable" the armored female spoke. "Anyone who harms our guild for any reason, it doesn't matter it who it is, they absolutely cannot be forgiven!"