Chapter 11 - Trip to The Beach!

Lucy grabbed her hand as she shook it. "Luna. It's nice to meet you." Lucy responded in a soft voice.

'This grip...it's familiar somehow...' Erza thought to herself as she smiled.

"Alright, ladies!" Sting clapped, breaking their small reunion before Erza coldly looked towards Sting before sighing. "Are we going yet?" Sting impatiently asked, waiting for them. Lucy stayed silent, something you would never expect her to do. She didn't really know what to say.

Erza nodded in response to Sting, immediately pointing at the direction of the guild doors. "Hurry along, I'll carry this luggage," Erza said as she turned back to the junk load of rubbish. The rest of the Sabertooth group obediently nodded as they left the guild, going down to the train station. "I'd better hurry along too..." Erza thought to herself.

Before long, the eight Sabertooth members spread out into different groups with Fairy Tail, the master sitting near the front of the train where nobody could really see him. Sting sat with Natsu. Rogue sat with Gajeel. Minerva and Erza. Yukino sat with Lisanna as Lucy sat in the corner, by herself. She folded her legs as she sighed. She grabbed one of her keys. "Open, gate of the—-" Lucy stopped, she almost forgot that these keys belonged to her "former" self. She slipped her golden key back into her small handbag.

"Hey Luna!" She heard a familiar voice squeak, as Lucy turned, she noticed it was Lisanna. Lucy stayed silent before seeing Yukino with her. "Lu! I wanna introduce her to you!" Yukino smiled. Lucy had a silent sigh to herself, trotting to the two girls. Lisanna had a soft smile at Lucy, Lucy had a bit of a crooked smile, since she felt a bit awkward for what happened the last time the two met.

"Lisanna...she's the cause of everything that happened..." Lucy thought to herself, a small amount of power emitting from her. "Eep!" Lisanna squeaked, Yukino just laughed.

"This is Lisanna Strauss, I've only just met her recently but she has the power of take over. She said she can even be stronger than her sister! The she-devil Mirajane!" Yukino excitedly announced, Lisanna just casually smiling.

"..." Lucy once again stayed silent, she knew that wasn't true. Mirajane was the most powerful at takeover magic in the Strauss family, and there was no way Lisanna could've been as strong as her. She looked at her with disbelief before Yukino cleared her throat. "This is Luna, one of our newest guild members. She bears the 10 zodiac keys with the power of the Aether Dragon Slaying Magic."

The three Fairy Tail dragon slayers were immediately attracted by the sound of that, hurrying to Lucy's direction, her eyes just turning blank. "U-Um..." Lucy shyly said, a bit overwhelmed by them. "Do you know where Igneel is?!" The redheaded dragon slayer shouted, Lucy, covering her ears before opening them. "Igneel?" Lucy questioned.

"That's right...Natsu is always looking for Igneel..." Lucy thought. Lisanna's eyes sparked up, grinning at Natsu.

Lucy, can you hear me?!

Lucy heard Lavendar's voice echoed through her head, before answering with a yes.

Great

What's this about?

You are the third generation of dragon slayers

What do you mean Lavendar? I wasn't taught by a dragon!

Surely enough, you have the strength of one and plus, I taught you the Aether Slaying method from Aeri the Aether Dragon.

Ah, okay

Lucy stopped for a moment, before looking up at Natsu. "I don't know who this Igneel is," Lucy responded. Natsu's smile slowly drifted away "oh okay!" He responded, covering up the fact he wasn't really smiling anymore. "Did your dragon disappear?" The ironhead questioned, Lucy was getting a bit annoyed by all these questions. "She did" Lucy replied. "Do you get motion sick?!" Natsu yelled while Lucy shook her head a no.

"Do you?" Lucy questioned back. "Wendy used Troia to make sure we aren't motion sick" Gajeel said, "gee hee!" Wendy started blushing, the cute little dragon slayer hid her face away. "Oh okay, that's nice" Lucy had a small smile.

After the talk they had on the train, they arrived at the beach. "All right! Listen up, kids!" The master yelled, gathering the attention of everyone who just unpacked all their things from the train. "I have the rooms set up! Listen for your names!" The master spoke. "These were all randomly generated, so no hard feelings!"

"Gosh...this reminds me of a school trip..." Lucy slightly rolled her eyes at the master's words.

"Room 143 - Bickslow, Levy, Evergreen, Elfman"
"Room 144 - Mirajane, Gray, Rogue, Wendy"
"Room 145 - Natsu, Erza, Lisanna, Luna"
"Room 146 - Juvia, Gajeel, Laxus, Laki"
"Room 147 - Sting, Minerva, Yukino, Cana"
"And all exceeds will be roomed with their partners!" The master declared.

Lucy didn't really catch who her roommates were, but she was almost positive she was in room 145. Everyone cheered as they got the people they wanted. Lucy felt a warm hand grip on her shoulders, she quickly twirled around to see the flamehead.

"Hey, roomie!" Natsu grinned, patting her on the back. Natsu sniffed her. "Kya!" Lucy squealed, about to smack him until she stopped from Lisanna holding her arm up. "Ehehe~~" she nervously giggled, putting her two fingers together, "Natsu's always like that. You'll get used to it!" Lisanna cheered.

"We'll be here for a week! And don't think this trip is just for vacation." Master grinned, some people felt chills go down their spine as he said that. "At the end of this trip, we're going to have a small tournament! Your teammates are those in your room. Good luck! And no room changes!"