Chapter 5 - Lavendar

Third Person P.O.V

The blond was then woken up by the rustle of bushes. It was already near nightfall by now as the sun was beginning to set. A purple cat then started brushing herself onto the unconscious blond.

"Wake up stupid!" The cat yelled, impatiently.

"H-Huh?" The blonde maiden rubbed her eyes instinctively before looking at the purple cat.

"Huh?! A cat?!" She hesitantly scurried away, however, the cat grabbed onto the girl's shirt as she had a huge sigh. "You really are such a nuisance! I can't believe Layla had such an annoying daughter!"

"I--um..." Lucy stuttered, she was so confused, until she remembered about the voice. "T-That voice! Who was that?!"

The purple cat face palmed before pointing at the blond "I'm sure you'll find out eventually. Layla sent me to you. However, something she never said was that you were an adolescent!" The purple cat began to mutter to herself as the blond looked around.

"Um..if you don't mind! Who are you and what happened?" The blond asked as the cat just laughed.

"You are so funny, adolescent! I can only answer one question at a time! What will it be now? Adolescent Ms Lucy?" The cat mocked her as she made funny hand signals.

The blond shrugged as she tilted her head, "your name? Who are you? To be specific, who are you to my family? You mentioned my mom..." Lucy's voice lowered at the mention of her mother as the cat had a bit of a poker face.

"For your information, I am Lavendar! An exceed who has been working under your family for years! Now I have to help you. Which does not mean I will always listen to you!" Lavendar responded.

"And to the facts! You are a celestial mage, you should now be able to summon all spirits at once. However, this will drain your magic power, regenerating 40% slower than usual and I do not suggest it" she implied as she grabbed a stick, poking Lucy with it. "That lacrima planted the destruction power of Acnologia into you, and the lacrima of the Aether Dragon Slaying Magic."

"Now hurry up and get off of your butt! I'm going to train you, get you into a guild and make you useful!" The cat scurried along as she grabbed onto Lucy's hair, dragging Lucy along with her. "Hurry along! We only have 7 years adolescent!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 Years Later~

"Aether Dragon Secret Art! Heaven's Drill!" Lucy spun into a circle as she waved her hands in the air, collecting energy as it formed a huge attack drilling a humungous crater into the forest.

"You have finally done it adolescent! You finally deserve the name, Lucy Heartfilia. Well done!" The purple cat high fived the girl as she just smiled. "Speaking of which Lavendar, is that all you wanted to teach me? It was really fun you know!" Lucy grinned as she kneeled down to Lavendar.

"Eh? I mean, you have the hang of it. I'm sure Layla would be proud" Lavendar gave a comforting smile as she looked around. "However! That is not all, but I doubt you are capable of magic harder than this one!" Lavendar sighed. "Speaking of which Lucy--"

"You finally called me Lucy! Haha!" The blond laughed as the cat started blushing.

"You adolescent!"

"Hey~ you don't mean it! Do you Lavendar?"

"Well now I do!" Lavendar started scratching Lucy, although it was only Lavendar just playing it was a bit hilarious for Lucy to feel. "That's ticklish!" She laughed as her eyes started watering up.

They both stopped as they both laid on the floor, laughing.

---

After a few days...

"Hey...are you sure this was the place the man was complaining about?" The dirty blonde haired guy casually placed his arms on the back of his head as he looked to the one with a more dark presence.

"Sure, why not?" The black-haired guy questioned, before running into a crater.

"Holy!" The two of them yelled in unison, almost slipping into the crater in front of them. It was humungous, it was about as big as 6 Fairy Tail guild halls.

Lucy's P.O.V

I may have overdone it

'Yeah right adolescent'

When'd you get in my head?!

'My strength increases along with my master's, as I strengthen, I earn new abilities. Ain't that sweet for you, adolescent?'

That's annoying Lavendar~~

'I'm going down now, keep watch okay? Don't be such a whiner too'

W-Wait!

-

I tried stopping Lavendar but instead, she casually flew down to them.

"You four are on prohibited grounds, get out immediately!" Lavendar exclaimed in a stern voice.

Erm, well...a "stern" voice. Ahaha...

"Huh?" one of the guys turned back as he looked around, "who said that?!" Being very unaware of Lavendar who was right in front of them as a small little cat made me laugh a lot.

The black haired mage picked the cat up as he examined her "I have a weird feeling about this cat.." he spoke.

As I took a closer look at the two of the mages, I realised, I knew who they were!

Rogue? Sting?

I thought to myself before jumping out of the tree. My hair was tied in a ponytail so it swung a bit and hit my face. "ow" I mumbled to myself before giggling. I put my hand up as a small hello to the dragon slayers.