Chapter 34 - A Request

Sting P.O.V

Regardless of who that girl was, she hurt Luna. How dare she do that! It wasn't right, Luna didn't deserve to be tortured like that. Especially since the fact was, she was still hurt because of Lavendar's betrayal.

I watched Anna walk up the stairs to Lucy's room. I looked down at Lector who gulped.

"Is Luna going to accept her apology?" Asked Lector. I shrugged since I wasn't too sure myself.

"It depends, we're still unsure of their relationship after all." Rogue mentioned, I nodded.

"You're right," I responded.

***

We waited for a little while. The next events for the GMG were starting in a few hours. Minerva came back from checking on Luna and Anna.

"Are they okay?" I asked, quickly standing up.

Rogue came up and stood next to me.

"No."

"No?" I raised a brow. "What are they doing then?!"

Minerva had her hand high before sighing. She placed her other hand on her waist before glaring at me and Rogue.

"They aren't there, someone took them."

"What?!" I yelled, my mouth being covered by Rogue's. Rogue cleared his throat before loosening the grip on his hand that was covering my mouth.

"Would you care to explain this to us, m'lady?" He politely asked.

"I'm glad your manners haven't disappeared, Rogue," she grinned.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

She sighed. "Sting, listen and you'll understand the situation. You're being impulsive."

I didn't reply. Was I truly acting that way?

Rogue looked at Minerva before opening his mouth. "We need the details as soon as possible, please."

"As you desire," said Minerva.

***

From Minerva's words, we found out that when Minerva went into Lucy's room they were both gone by then. There was nothing but a note. It read;

Dear Sabertooth,
I have taken hostage of whom you call "Luna Heartfilia" and Anna Heartfilia, the one who opened the Eclipse Gate.
  If you want the Heartfilias' back then I suggest for you to continue as it is as normal and participate in the Grand Magic Games.
I will be sure to return her by the end of the magic games.
     I have two requests as well. And don't get me wrong; there are consequences if you don't accept these, you have no choice in the matter.

  Number One;
    Capture Lisanna Strauss and bring her to me. When done these two requests, I will send you my location through a note.

Number Two;
  Hand over the demon gate keys. I know Minerva Orland has kept them somewhere within the guild or Luna has told her where she kept it.

Keep in mind that if you fail or do not obey my requests, further measures will be taken.

I'm telling you, retaliating won't do you any good either. Retaliate and things will get dirty. I'm sure you don't want your life in danger, now do you?

From Yours Truly,
Lavendar

***

"This is absurd!" I shrieked angrily, chucking the paper and slamming the table with my fist. "Why would this happen?!"

Minerva lowered her head and crossed her arms. "It's ridiculous, absurd. But this is something inevitable, and we need to consider these requests Lavendar has given us."

"But m'lady--" Rogue interfered, frowning. "This may be a trap, we can't trust Lavendar anymore."

"Frosch thinks so too..."

"Silence!" Minerva demanded. "There is only one option, and we're taking it. No ifs, no buts. You are going to help me do with these requests."

I clenched my hand into a fist. "Lucy's in danger, we have to do something Rogue. We can't stay passive forever!"

"But the demon gate keys are dangerous!" Lector interfered. "Didn't m'lady say that the demon gate keys are the real demons from the actual book of Zeref?"

The room went cold at the mention of Zeref's name. I never considered that.

"That's true," Minerva confirmed. "I have a plan to overcome the tragedy we will face if we follow the cat's demands."

"Here's the plan."

***
~ Third Person P.O.V ~
~ Fairy Tail ~

"Aw man! I'm so full!" Natsu yelled, rubbing his stomach because of all the food he ate.

"Natsu! You ate all the chicken from the buffet!" Happy whined. "Don't eat all the meat next time Natsu!"

"Let the Salamandar do whatever," Gajeel interjected, chewing on some screws. "He's being an idiot again."

"Let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?" Erza quickly said, grabbing Gajeel and Natsu together, pulling them into a hug.

"Buffet's are amazing!" Natsu grinned.

"Don't eat too much, Natsu." Laxus remarked. "The next event will happen in less than two hours. You need to be ready."

"Whoa, really?!" Natsu glanced at Laxus curiously. He was in shock.

Laxus furrowed his brows then sighed. "Use your brain for once, dimwit," he scowled.

"Ehehe..." Lisanna slightly covered her mouth as she laughed silently at the boys. She took a sip of her juice as she watched.

"Take this seriously everyone!" Carla appeared out of nowhere, Wendy accompanying her. "Lucy is in Sabertooth and there's no telling what she'll do next!"

"Oh shucks..." a voice echoed. A deep one that could lull you to sleep.

"Dracul..." Gray scowled. "I swear if you say any more--things'll get ugly!"

"What?" He laughed, "is that supposed to frighten me, ice wizard?"

"Watch your mouth, bastard!" Gray hissed.

"Come on! Let me out of these ropes now!" He whined trying to get himself untangled out of the ropes he was tied in. "It's getting old..."

"Plus, Heartfilia is in danger."

Erza perked up and arched a brow. She drew a magic sword and pointed it at Dracul. "If you know something, spill it."

Dracul had a sly grin plastered on his face. "Eh?" He shrugged. "The cat has plans for the Heartfilia, didn't know you hooligans were so interested in Heartfilia's fate."

"She's our friend!" Natsu butted in. "She was fun, sweet, caring, amazing. She was the best. Why wouldn't we be interested?"

"Oh," he smiled. "I thought you guys tortured her or whatnot. Or so I've been told..."

"Stop with this nonsense." Erza quickly said. "I'm absolutely furious! Nor have I been able to eat my strawberry cake in peace, but at the same time, you idiots have been keeping this skirmish up for the longest time!"

"Quit it."

Natsu froze in place, scared to respond to the redhead.

"Aw, guess you weren't all talk, Titania."

"Do you want us to keep you in these ropes any longer than you need to?" Gray stepped in.

Dracul sighed. "Fine fine..." he grinned. "You got me, Elsa."

"Oh come on." Gray frowned. "That's too old already."

"Let's go!"